Caption This Pic

Panthor

"Jason Glenn a backup LB at best gets beat by one of the best WR's of all time..."

Was this picture supposed to be funny?

He beat the Jets CB on that play I forget his name, it was a 10 yard slant the LB had nothing to do with it.

And no it's not suposed to be funny, it's actually kinda sad to me looking at it, we were awesome at the time. Now we suck so bad it's hard to watch..........

He beat the Jets CB on that play I forget his name, it was a 10 yard slant the LB had nothing to do with it.

And no it's not suposed to be funny, it's actually kinda sad to me looking at it, we were awesome at the time. Now we suck so bad it's hard to watch..........

How can we quote a CB thats not even in the picture... the LB is the one in the picture falling...

What year was this BTW

"Jason Glenn a backup LB at best gets beat by one of the best WR's of all time..."

Was this picture supposed to be funny?

Isn't that shadetree? I think Jason Glenn wore #58 with us and that sure looks like Marvin's face. Another good LB for this system, but Herm had to install the cover 2 4-3. God forbid we stick with our big LBs and cover corners.

Archived