House for Sale

Brenjetsfan

I was on my Re/Max web site today an found this...

Perfect DREAM home.....looking for the perfect DREAMY couple to start their family.

MINT MOVE IN CONDITION

4 Bedroom, 3 bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Family room, full finished basement 2 car garage, smoochin room located in LOVELY upstate Rochester NY....1 acre of property..$50,000

For details call 1-800-CvS-hane

A MUST SEE...bring your FUSSIEST buyers

I wish I had actually met Tom on Saturday because it sounds like the perfect HAUS for us.

Bren, there's enough room for you and Mike to move in with us! Whaddaya think?

sounds great ...lets KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY :mrgreen: There is a Re/Max office 2 blocks away! PERRRFECT

I was able to use my resources and locate a photo of the Shane Residence

Slide1.JPG

:lol: Dick! AT least give me a double-wide!

Actually, you can find 50,000 houses around the outlying areas in the ROC, particularly in Greece and Batavia. Like, 10 acre properties with a nice two-story on it gor for less than $200,000 repeatedly.

However, we are all moving to a beach-house in Montauk where I will take up shark-fishing.

I wish I had actually met Tom on Saturday because it sounds like the perfect HAUS for us.

Bren, there's enough room for you and Mike to move in with us! Whaddaya think?

.....WOW!!...Is that really Tom?...cute... :^o . Just teasing. Nice looking men in that photo GGG. Damnit I should have come out in the rain. I would never see the things you write after seeing you Tom. How was the day Kat?

.....WOW!!...Is that really Tom?...cute... :^o . Just teasing. Nice looking men in that photo GGG. Damnit I should have come out in the rain. I would never see the things you write after seeing you Tom. How was the day Kat?

we missed you 28! I was only there for part of the day ...but it was a lot of fun! Hope you were able to get to one of the drafts... it didnt even rain while we were in line :D

Archived