How Many Patriot Players

Maxman

have won a Championship? Meaning guys on the roster right now. Anyone know?

Off the top of my head:

Brady, Faulk, Dillon, Brown, Light, Koppen, Hochstein, Neal, Graham, Seymour, Wilfork, Green, Warren, Vrable, Bruschi, Colvin, Banta-Cain, Harrison, Samuel, Izzo....

Off the top of my head:

Brady, Faulk, Dillon, Brown, Light, Koppen, Hochstein, Neal, Graham, Seymour, Wilfork, Green, Warren, Vrable, Bruschi, Colvin, Banta-Cain, Harrison, Samuel, Izzo....

20. That sucks. I was hoping for less and I was going to go into a tirade about this team not being the team that won it all.

Clearly, I would have been wrong. :P

How about the coaching staff? Can we run with that angle? Did Bob Sutton win a National Champiobship or 4 at Army? :P

You really want to include Coaching staffs? ;)

Pats - every single one of them.

Jets - Mangini and one of your trainers, I beleive. Not sure about that. I think one former Pats employee did defect to NY along with The Penguin.

Off the top of my head:

All those names off the top of your head?? You must have a really big head...:P

You really want to include Coaching staffs? ;)

Pats - every single one of them.

Jets - Mangini and one of your trainers, I beleive. Not sure about that. I think one former Pats employee did defect to NY along with The Penguin.

Hey Garby --

It was a joke. I realize that the guys now on Belly's staff did important things like break down game film during all those Super Bowl years.

No way would I ever minimize those accomplishments. ;)

Archived