SUPER BOWL XLI: New York Giants Vs- New York Jets

914-ny

It would be popular in two places:

New York and Fantasyland.

I love my Jets, but it will be extremely difficult to win out on the road to get to the big dance. Same goes for the Giants. The teams they would face aren't in the same class as the AFC, but since the Giants haven't exactly been meshing well, I don't see them beating the Eagles this weekend.

It would be popular in two places:

New York and Fantasyland.

I love my Jets, but it will be extremely difficult to win out on the road to get to the big dance. Same goes for the Giants. The teams they would face aren't in the same class as the AFC, but since the Giants haven't exactly been meshing well, I don't see them beating the Eagles this weekend.

Come on,Tabor.

That's not the attitude we need!!Of course we could go to the dance and the NFC is so bad,anyone can go.

Come on,Tabor.

That's not the attitude we need!!Of course we could go to the dance and the NFC is so bad,anyone can go.

Wild-Card: Jets @ Patriots

AFC Divisional Round: Jets @ Colts

AFC Championship: Jets @ Chargers

A monumental task, to say the least.

AFC Divisional Round: Jets @ Colts

AFC Championship: Jets @ Chargers

A monumental task, to say the least.

Colts are the 3 seed we wouldn't have to face them until the AFC Championship Game if we both advanced that far. It would go something like this:

AFC Divisional: Jets @ Chargers or Ravens

AFC Championship: Jets @ Chargers or Ravens or Indianapolis

OR

Kansas City @ Jets

And comeon... the Giants? Are you kidding me!? Eli Manning in the playoffs is 10x worse then his brother.

Colts are the 3 seed we wouldn't have to face them until the AFC Championship Game if we both advanced that far. It would go something like this:

AFC Divisional: Jets @ Chargers or Ravens

AFC Championship: Jets @ Chargers or Ravens or Indianapolis

OR

Kansas City @ Jets

And comeon... the Giants? Are you kidding me!? Eli Manning in the playoffs is 10x worse then his brother.

Thanks, 124.

No matter how it shakes out, The Jets will be on the road. No way does Herm make it to the championship game.

Thanks, 124.

No matter how it shakes out, The Jets will be on the road. No way does Herm make it to the championship game.

Indeed.

And how do you like my father sent in the playoff ticket money so if by some miracle it were to happen I'd still be there.

Oh well... see you in Foxboro Tabor!!!:cheers:

You read my mind.

That's the super bowl I'm rooting for,who knows with that other conference.Ny Jets vs. NY Giants @ Dolphins stadium,that would be awesome.

saints-Jets. So many stories with that. It would be the highest rated SB in History

Archived