Take a moment.....

BwanaZulia

Take a moment today, tomorrow and on Sunday morning to bask in all that has been done this season and where we are today as opposed to last year.

Last year, we ended the season with 12 players on IR, a 4-12 season, no coach and a very bleak outlook.

This year we have what looks to be a very good coach, only a few players on IR, a 10-6 season and a chance to play and possibly beat the Patriots in a playoff game.

At the end of this game and this season the Jets are a team heading in the right direction lead by someone we are growing to trust into what looks like a bright future.

Spend some time today to bask in that as a Jets fan.

BZ

Take a moment today, tomorrow and on Sunday morning to bask in all that has been done this season and where we are today as opposed to last year.

Last year, we ended the season with 12 players on IR, a 4-12 season, no coach and a very bleak outlook.

This year we have what looks to be a very good coach, only a few players on IR, a 10-6 season and a chance to play and possibly beat the Patriots in a playoff game.

At the end of this game and this season the Jets are a team heading in the right direction lead by someone we are growing to trust into what looks like a bright future.

BZ

I want more BZ and I'm one of the few delusional ones to go out ON that limb and say it-WE ARE GONNA WIN SUNDAY!!!!!

i know i always say the JETS will win, but this is a NEW JETS team ...

i have confidence in them every game..

for 3 reasons..

#1 time management

#2 they are NOT predictable.

#3 NO HERM...

J

E

T

S

JETS JETS JETS

BZ

agree BZ. a POTW for ya for this and your undying faith. we could all learn a thing or two from u on that subject.

Now in closing, F&*K Herm the Turd ;)

BZ

Nice work BZ, been doing this since 4pm on New Years eve and haven't stopped.

It is hard to bask in the present when the future is right there in front of us, but really, we must try. At least for a moment.

BZ

Uh oh, BZ is goin' Zen on us! Look out Foxboro, BZ's coming!

Bring the noise to foxboro BZ, and that goes for all you lucky mofo's that are going on Sunday.

BRING THE NOISE!

Archived