Coach of Year voting open

glenn212

I don't get Reid. Jeff Garcia, an old vet comes in after McNabb gets hurt and plays very well. It not like Reid did a great job coaching Garcia. Reid is a good coach, but coach of the year because of the late season run? No way.

Lost his starting QB twice in 2 years, had the whole "TO" thing to overcome, westbrook was hurt early in the year, there was enough valid reasons I think... he is not even in the same realm as Payton and Mangini but he should be in the mix.

Lost his starting QB twice in 2 years, had the whole "TO" thing to overcome, westbrook was hurt early in the year, there was enough valid reasons I think... he is not even in the same realm as Payton and Mangini but he should be in the mix.

What save the season was the fact the FO brought in Garcia. Who knew that Garcia still had that much left in the tank.

What saved his season is that the Giants suck. The Skins suck. The Cowboys? They pretty much suck too. I don't think the Jets are that talented, but they'd mop up in that crappy ass division. Three teams making the playoffs from that lame bunch boggles the mind.

I voted, but I have a feeling Sean Payton is gonna pull away with this one. Why? Because America wants to feel good about the team from New Orleans, regardless of the facts. They'll let the memory of what the city has been through pervert their opinion on who did the best job coaching.

sean payton will win for 2 reasons: the nfl will do anything to support new orleans and moderately-informed fans will reflexively vote for peyton after all the flash and zip in their offense. however, it is obvious mangini deserves this award. we were picked to win 4 games, tops. it is undisputed that new orleans has a ton of talent-- in fact their GM should probably get GM of the year. peyton has done a fantastic job using his weapons effectively but mangini won 10 games and made the playoffs in the superior AFC and did it with a team that every expert said was undertalented and had no playmakers.

I just noticed, from the first time I looked/voted untill now when I just checked to see how many people have voted...

Both times it has said

"Total Votes: 933"

It hasnt changed... what about for anyone else?

Just voted like twice but after that it wouldn't let me anymore, But my vote is in

It said like 1308 votes were in when I voted if that helps

Yeah now I got it to update... only to see Andy Reid is closing in on second place... what BS...

what gets me they were both 10-6.

Who has more talent and who had the harder schedule?

I dont see how this can even be close.

You're right SJ - but the avg. mouse clicker doesn't take any of that into consideration. Another internet popularity contest. Hey wait- who had those scripts for the best Jet website schwanse-a-thon?

Archived