Which Chad will show up on Sunday ?

kloogy

As much as I think the Jets can beat New England...... I wonder which Chad will show up. He is the key to our victory. We don't have a strong running game, like other teams do. He needs to be on his A game throughout the playoffs if we are to get very far.

Same Chad that won comeback player of the year, is on a 10 Win team as starting QB, has more heart than any player in the NFL....

That Chad

The one that does funny dances during commercial breaks.... lol you really gotta see him live at a game... freakin hillarious!

Same Chad that won comeback player of the year, is on a 10 Win team as starting QB, has more heart than any player in the NFL....

That Chad

The one that does funny dances during commercial breaks.... lol you really gotta see him live at a game... freakin hillarious!

You seem to be implying that Chad is consistent.

Even an ardent Chad-lover such as yourself would have to admit that he has had his ups and downs this season.

You seem to be implying that Chad is consistent.

Even an ardent Chad-lover such as yourself would have to admit that he has had his ups and downs this season.

Yeah but most of the downs came earlier this year, (that freakin downpour first half in Miami doesnt count as "bad")

He was learning the new system... even an Anit-Chad person like yourself must admit he is looking better as the year goes on.

Yeah but most of the downs came earlier this year, (that freakin downpour first half in Miami doesnt count as "bad")

He was learning the new system... even an Anit-Chad person like yourself must admit he is looking better as the year goes on.

I am pleased that he hasn't been turning the ball over as much lately.

However, to paraphrase Zeppelin, "the arm remains the same".

I am pleased that he hasn't been turning the ball over as much lately.

However, to paraphrase Zeppelin, "the arm remains the same".

Lets just be happy we are winning with him right now, when we win the superbowl... then you can try kicking Chad out the door... until then support him 100% treat him like the next Namath because he is all we got right now man. Bashing him does no good at all in the playoffs... save it.

Lets just be happy we are winning with him right now, when we win the superbowl... then you can try kicking Chad out the door... until then support him 100% treat him like the next Namath because he is all we got right now man. Bashing him does no good at all in the playoffs... save it.

You think I don't support Chad? You think I root for him to fail? I love this ****ing team, man. If a guy is suited up in green and white, I support him, period. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to look past the obvious weaknesses in a certain player's game. I want to win a championship. And I do not believe Chad can ever fulfill that want for me. Until he proves me wrong and shows me he can be a championship caliber QB, I will continue to question him as long as he is our starting QB.

You think I don't support Chad? You think I root for him to fail? I love this ****ing team, man. If a guy is suited up in green and white, I support him, period. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to look past the obvious weaknesses in a certain player's game. I want to win a championship. And I do not believe Chad can ever fulfill that want for me. Until he proves me wrong and shows me he can be a championship caliber QB, I will continue to question him as long as he is our starting QB.

I hear ya, just give him his chance right now... your team is in the playoffs and he is the QB... start rooting for him to be a SB QB right now...

I hear ya, just give him his chance right now... your team is in the playoffs and he is the QB... start rooting for him to be a SB QB right now...

I have always rooted for him to be a Super Bowl QB.

Rooting and believing are two different animals.

As much as I think the Jets can beat New England...... I wonder which Chad will show up. He is the key to our victory. We don't have a strong running game, like other teams do. He needs to be on his A game throughout the playoffs if we are to get very far.

I think first round playoff Chad shows up.The guy that put 41 points on Indy

Chad's #'s in the first round(2 games)

record 2-0

42 comp 58 att 501 yards 5td's 0 int's

That Chad

I hope you're right. I really do. If, perchance, the one that coughs the ball up 4 times and misses his receivers by no little shows up, will you give us all a 30 day break from writing his acceptance speach at Canton?

I have always rooted for him to be a Super Bowl QB.

Rooting and believing are two different animals.

Relax Troll.......Jets are 9-2 during 1pm games.;)

Minus Romeo the Pats defense has not stifled Penny as in the past. Notice Penny's big egg game occured in Cleveland his year.

The Pats are the better team but lets see if the blueprint we layed in blitzing Brady week #10 (successfully copied by Miami) results in us having a shot 4th qtr.

BTW.....how many impressive QB's did you see yesterday?

Archived