Jets to have new uniform in 2005?

I was snooping around that other board and saw a post by our good friend sackdance99:

Jets to have uniform change in '05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry for all those who think they may have to buy a new jersey this season to keep up with the current style jersey, it's too much a major change.

Beginning the start of the 2005 season the Jets jerseys will now have the same color under arm gussets as the spandex side panels. It may not sound dramatic but if you see it rather than think it up it really looks much different. For those who don't quite understand the change just pull out your Jets home or away jersey and imagine that underarm gusset/pocket under the sleeves the same color as the spandex down the sides. For example on the green home jersey the top half of the sleeve will still be white, while the bottom half of the sleeve will be green straight down into the spandex. I think it looks excellent, my personal opinion.

For example on the green home jersey the top half of the sleeve will still be white, while the bottom half of the sleeve will be green straight down into the spandex.

Okay....how is that possible when the body of the shirt is green? :shock:

I was snooping around that other board and saw a post by our good friend sackdance99:

Jets to have uniform change in '05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry for all those who think they may have to buy a new jersey this season to keep up with the current style jersey, it's too much a major change.

Beginning the start of the 2005 season the Jets jerseys will now have the same color under arm gussets as the spandex side panels. It may not sound dramatic but if you see it rather than think it up it really looks much different. For those who don't quite understand the change just pull out your Jets home or away jersey and imagine that underarm gusset/pocket under the sleeves the same color as the spandex down the sides. For example on the green home jersey the top half of the sleeve will still be white, while the bottom half of the sleeve will be green straight down into the spandex. I think it looks excellent, my personal opinion.

ask that asswipe why Baker didnt sign his extension last Dec 15 like he guaranteed due to his being personal friends with 2/3 of the team

Archived