Bash Chad all you want, but dont take away...

ECURB

Guys seriously, the debate is open for who should eb our QB next year... Im fine with that and obviously you know who I want.

But please stop saying that Chad played bad yesterday, or that it was his fault.

He was by far the BEST thing we had going for us yesterday other than NNUUGGEE

We had no defense

We had no running game

Special teams was subpar

Chad and his receivers were the only ones getting it done out there!

Dont take that away from him, it doesnt make sense to... you can hate him love him or just not care for him... but to deny he had a good game yesterday is wrong. If we win that game and he has the exact same level of play everyone would be singing praise for him, its not fair that becuase our defense and our playcalling was a little off to claim he had a bad game.

Chad took hard hits all day and stuck it out, making good throws, good reads, and even running the ball for a few big plays.

He also stuck his shoulder into a big block on a run play, the guy gave his all and did a good job.

Everybody from a neutral standpoint for the most part have already said they feel Chad had a good game, people who think otherwise are obviously already set to be bias against him.

Dont try to pull the BS where everyone claims I just do this "becuase I love Chad" fact is I love the JETS, Chad wins games for the JETS so YES I like him. If we had a better option for QB I would take them in a hearbeat, but that option doesnt exist, so lay off and support your QB.

Chad sucks.

Good one :rolleyes:

Whatever, he is still the face of this franchise. His jersey outnumbers most other 10 to 1 at home games. And Mangini thinks highly of him and thats who makes the call....

At least I am fighting the battle for the winning side...

Jets needed to play a perfect game to win yesterday

We came up short in the mental aspect of the game

We played real hard and actually made Mumbles sweat quite a bit.

That said ERic will play the Best man at QB, if it is CP fine, if it is KC

then we all should respect EM's decision either way.

By May you will have a clue if he thinks KC has a shot at winning battle, If we do not draft another QB or bring in another FA QB.

My gut tells me CP starts and we all should hope KC has closed the gap.

You are correct. Insanity is winning your battle.

Whats your problem???

Are you mad becuase Im right???

Eric Mangini like Chad Pennington, chew on that for a while. Eric Mangini chose him to start 17 games this year. Eric Mangini was still giving him praise even today in his press confernce. Eric Mangini picked a 2nd round QB rather than one of the 1st round guys becuase he wanted Chad to be our QB.

I am winning becuase Chad Pennington IS THE FACE of this team, he is who Mangini wants as his QB, the majority of fans like him... and like it or not your on the short end of the stick if you think he sucks.

Whats your problem???

Are you mad becuase Im right???

Eric Mangini like Chad Pennington, chew on that for a while. Eric Mangini chose him to start 17 games this year. Eric Mangini was still giving him praise even today in his press confernce. Eric Mangini picked a 2nd round QB rather than one of the 1st round guys becuase he wanted Chad to be our QB.

I am winning becuase Chad Pennington IS THE FACE of this team, he is who Mangini wants as his QB, the majority of fans like him... and like it or not your on the short end of the stick if you think he sucks.

I'm not mad at all. Actually, I'm pretty happy with the way the season went.

It is my opinion that with his limitations, Chad will never take a team to the Superbowl. I would like the Jets to go to the Superbowl. Therefore, I would like the Jets to have a new QB.

I agree that you can't blame Chad for the loss; I think if you need to blame one unit, it's the defense--there were several times that they had to make a critical stop and couldn't do it. You can't give up 30 points to the Pats in Foxboro and expect to win.

That being said, this game (like any game against a good defense) painfully displayed Chad's physical limitations. The Pats' corners sat on all our underneath routes because we can't throw anything else.

Do we need a running game? Sure. But that will only help to a point; teams will just stack the box to stop the run and dare Chad to beat them downfield, which he can't.

I love Chad's heart, and if Clemens isn't ready in September, I fully expect him to be the starting quarterback for the Jets next season. But I think he's shown that 10-6 and an early playoff exit is about as far as he can take us.

ecurb, you've made your point. You have started countless threads to make your point. Take your own advice that you gave me a couplke weeks back. Some will disagree with you, you don't have to go nuts constantly trying to sway their opinion with new threads.

Given what chad had to work with playing against a top notch team that was clicking on all cylinders, yes chad had a very good game.

Archived