Mangini Vs. Edwards

mangenious420

Comparing Eric to the turd is like

comparing a $500 bottle of Dom Perignon vs a bottle of Thunderbird

You cannot even make a case that Herm could ever become an average DC.

"The next Civil War is taking place in KC"

'

At the risk of going from the "frying pan into the fire".

Mangini did a "remarkable" job with the Jets this year.

I think it was dead even Mangini/Peyton for coach of the year!

With that said It's only been one year for both.

I think Mangini is the real deal,but others thought similar things about "Balllick" when the ravens won a SB.

I expect great things from Mangini and the Jets but only time will tell.

As for Herm "He doesn't appear able to tell time".

Totally agree on the "civil war comment about KC,but to quote Guns & Roses

"What's so civil about war anyway?

You are what your record says you are. Herman Edwards was the most successful coach in Jets history. Three playoffs in five years (only missing when Pennington went down with injuries), two playoff wins and only the second AFC East Championship in Jets history.

Mangini did manage to equal Herman Edwards first year record as a HC... 10 -6 with a blowout early first round exit from the playoffs. Mangini needs an AFC East Championship and at least one playoff win next year to equal Herm Edwards record as a HC of the NYJ.

signs%20tinfoil%20hat.jpg

What then, Raisenbran? What then?

Whats going to do Herm undoing in KC is Larry Johnson. In a 4 week period he has thrown Herm under the bus at least twice. LJ knows what happened to Curtis and doesn't want it happening to him. Unless KC brings in a FA or draft pick to share the load with LJ there will be some fireworks next season between those two..I think

Whats going to do Herm undoing in KC is Larry Johnson. In a 4 week period he has thrown Herm under the bus at least twice. LJ knows what happened to Curtis and doesn't want it happening to him. Unless KC brings in a FA or draft pick to share the load with LJ there will be some fireworks next season between those two..I think

Remarkably the Chiefs outbid the Jets and others for FA RB Michael Bennett and then barely used him. He had one huge carry on Thanksgiving vs. the Broncos- and then went back to the bench. Michael Bennett, meet Lamont Jordan. What a total waste of cap space the way Edwards uses Johnson. May be the could've spent that cash on a real OT or something instead of starting Kyle Turdley at LT.

You are what your record says you are. Herman Edwards was the most successful coach in Jets history. Three playoffs in five years (only missing when Pennington went down with injuries), two playoff wins and only the second AFC East Championship in Jets history.

Mangini did manage to equal Herman Edwards first year record as a HC... 10 -6 with a blowout early first round exit from the playoffs. Mangini needs an AFC East Championship and at least one playoff win next year to equal Herm Edwards record as a HC of the NYJ.

Which truly begs the question being asked-

If a complete moron like Herman Edwards could comandeer the team to a 39-41 regular season record, and win 2 playoff games in 5 years, what would a HC who actually knew what he was doing have accomplished?

What then Raisenbran, what then?

Which truly begs the question being asked-

If a complete moron like Herman Edwards could comandeer the team to a 39-41 regular season record, and win 2 playoff games in 5 years, what would a HC who actually knew what he was doing have accomplished?

What then Raisenbran, what then?

bingo. and people wonder why we don't just forget about herm now that he's gone. without that turkey running the show the sky would've been the limit for those team. herm was the weakest link. damn right i'm bitter. could've had a ring without this chump.

Archived