Why are we so quick to judge?

tparich

I read so many comments on how this guy is no good or that guy will never be good. My question is how can anyone be so quick to judge players after a year or two? There are so many players in the HoF that took 2-4 years before they got going not to mention countless great players that have not made the HoF.

I think the worst thing a team can do for it's fans moral is let a player go to have him excel somewhere else. I live in Tampa and we all know the Bucs have been guilty of this and you can see how it gets to the fans as they make so many jokes about it.

I read so many comments on how this guy is no good or that guy will never be good. My question is how can anyone be so quick to judge players after a year or two? There are so many players in the HoF that took 2-4 years before they got going not to mention countless great players that have not made the HoF.

I think the worst thing a team can do for it's fans moral is let a player go to have him excel somewhere else. I live in Tampa and we all know the Bucs have been guilty of this and you can see how it gets to the fans as they make so many jokes about it.

relax frances, it's the offseason and we're bored.

Archived