Hitting the Wall...sucks

34st GANG

Ok so every weekend for the last 20+ weeks my ritual was to don my Jets jersey of choice, put the phone on mute, log on to NFL.COM and hide all the extra TV remotes form my wife. Then came this morning...what do i don now? When is the combine? This sucks!

32 weeks until opening day weekend '07

I'd all for the draft party but the draft sucks. It's sooooo long it's ridiculous.

actually I agree

the weeks leading up to the draft are more enjoyable for me

unless the NYJ have a pick very very early, the draft itself i usually make myself scarce and read about it later

actually I agree

the weeks leading up to the draft are more enjoyable for me

unless the NYJ have a pick very very early, the draft itself i usually make myself scarce and read about it later

I love the draft... I try to watch it from start to finish. I enjoy them breaking down almost every player. Especially since I dont know any of the players since I do not follow college football. Its long, its boring, but it fills up 2 days...

What I would really love is for all the analysts to get together after the season is over and go back over the draft to see whether they were good picks or not, how did the late rounders do... kinda a recap of the season... take it pick by pick, showing the footage from the last draft....

Ok so every weekend for the last 20+ weeks my ritual was to don my Jets jersey of choice, put the phone on mute, log on to NFL.COM and hide all the extra TV remotes form my wife. Then came this morning...what do i don now? When is the combine? This sucks!

Take your wife out for a nice weekend and let her know she is the center of your world until training camp opens... then back to obscurity for her...

You'd never get any complaints from me. As a matter of fact, I'd give you a universal remote as a gift. Hehe.

My situation is somewhat reverse. I begged out of a family gathering so I could watch the '04 regular season Pittsburgh game at home. Jets lost, but at least I got to watch it in peace in my pajamas with an ice-cold Pepsi as is right and proper.

Archived