***OFFICIAL GO BOLTS, BEAT THE PATSIES GAME THREAD***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pats win.

Fuc k yeah!

GO F YOURSELF AND YOUR LUCKY ASS PIECE OF SH#T TEAM.

Facking botched punt, non calls, missed fgs, gay QB.

Tell your team to say hi when they meet oj simpson in hell.

I cannot wait till brady goes down with an injury and doesnt come back. Gay facking piece of sh#t, overrated dipsh#t.

GO F YOURSELF AND YOUR LUCKY ASS PIECE OF SH#T TEAM.

Facking botched punt, non calls, missed fgs, gay QB.

Tell your team to say hi when they meet oj simpson in hell.

I cannot wait till brady goes down with an injury and doesnt come back. Gay facking piece of sh#t, overrated dipsh#t.

POTW.

Yeah Manning has choked but so far this year Brady hasn't had a great playoff nor has Manning.

Yet people are jumping on the Colts defense bandwagon and saying "same old Manning"

WHile Brady throws 3 picks, gets a luck break by Troy brown and the fumble and is crowned "the MVP" of this game.

Last time I checked, Holding a team that avgs 30 points per game to 21 points is more on the defense, not on Brady.

Brady is a great HOF QB no doubt, but the guy gets more a$$ kissers than i've ever seen in my life. The Media, fans, general onlookers... One of these days the breaks must end. Lets hope it's tonight on the plane.

I'm a huge Montana fan, but Brady just might be better when all is said and done. Montana didn't deal with the free agency era, and the improved speed and size of the modern day athletes. Brady just won another playoff game against a team that on paper should be better, and overcame a great performance by the league's MVP. It's too bad the MVP is surrounded by a bunch of losers.

I completely disagree. Montana also beat superior teams since he did not play in the era of free agency, as you correctly stated.

Archived