***OFFICIAL GO BOLTS, BEAT THE PATSIES GAME THREAD***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this is why they play the games, and this is why the Pats are perennial winners. Without a doubt, the Pats play like Champions. I'm going to tip my hats to them, this is an impressive win. The Bolts blew it but still, the Pats took the chances they were given.

This is the luckiest team in profesional sports history.

The ****ing DB ints the pass and the WR strips him of the ball. :bag:

This **** has got to end. I am sick and facking tired of this bullcrap.

Colts are gonna kick their mutherfacking asses.

For one or two years, but every freaking year they get every call, they catch every break, and all the luck.

Yeah they play like champions, but the fact is, BB and Brady must've sold their souls to the devil.

The Cowboys run wasn't this long. Heck the 49ers didn't always win.

I'm tired of this crap.

The ****ing DB ints the pass and the WR strips him of the ball. :bag:

This **** has got to end. I am sick and facking tired of this bullcrap.

Colts are gonna kick their mutherfacking asses.

I hope you are right and the Colts kick their asses.

The Hobbs punch goes without penalty. The PI that doesn't get called and the list of bs goes on, and on, and on....

I really do HATE the ****ing Patriots.

That being said... LETS GO COLTS! Ya know, the same Colts who have beaten New England the past 2 times they've played each other and this is a different Colts team this time around. Peyton Manning will end his streak of not making the Super Bowl.

i dont care what you pats fans say, brady is no montana but he'll be looked at as one

I'm a huge Montana fan, but Brady just might be better when all is said and done. Montana didn't deal with the free agency era, and the improved speed and size of the modern day athletes. Brady just won another playoff game against a team that on paper should be better, and overcame a great performance by the league's MVP. It's too bad the MVP is surrounded by a bunch of losers.

ooooooo tom brady is just so awesome. Did you see him engineer that drive with troy brown stripping Mcree?? That was all brady. Wow he's so awesome.

I AM SO SICK OF THIS MUTHERFACKER. I hope somebody snaps his knees into 50 pieces. Sick and tired of this bullSH#%

ooooooo tom brady is just so awesome. Did you see him engineer that drive with troy brown stripping Mcree?? That was all brady. Wow he's so awesome.

I AM SO SICK OF THIS MUTHERFACKER. I hope somebody snaps his knees into 50 pieces. Sick and tired of this bullSH#%

I feel the exact same.

Archived