***OFFICIAL GO BOLTS, BEAT THE PATSIES GAME THREAD***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS INACTIVE PLAYERS

6 QB Charlie Whitehurst (third quarterback)

11 WR Az-Zahir Hakim

24 CB Cletis Gordon

34 FB Andrew Pinnock

71 T Cory Lekkerkerker

74 DE Jacques Cesaire

89 TE Ryan Krause

92 LB Marques Harris

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS STARTING LINEUP CHANGES

None

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS INACTIVE PLAYERS

13 WR Bam Childress

14 QB Vinny Testaverde (third quarterback)

32 S Rashad Baker

37 S Rodney Harrison

64 C-G Gene Mruczkowski

65 T Wesley Britt

90 DL Le Kevin Smith

91 DE Marquise Hill

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS STARTING LINEUP CHANGES

#36 James Sanders will start at SS for #37 Rodney Harrison

the Pats are the holdingest team in the NFL-they ain't getting called

C'mon mate. LT had a 10 yard run in the 2nd qtr where Bruschi was tackled by an O lineman. No call.

Caldwell was interfered with in the 2nd on what would have been a 1st down catch. No call.

That's they way it goes

The refs put the flags away in the 1st half.

The Pats are not only losing on the scoreboard they are getting killed in field position.

14-10 San Diego at the half. The big possession will be New England's opening one to kick off the second half. If they go down and score then the momentum will be in the favor of New England until San Diego can get back on the scoreboard...

HOWEVER, if San Diego shuts them down and then proceed to go down and make it 17 or 21-10, then we've got a San Diego big time ball game lead once again.

Will somebody please take Brady out at his knees? I am sick of him.

Good to see you are back to being normal.

14-10 San Diego at the half. The big possession will be New England's opening one to kick off the second half. If they go down and score then the momentum will be in the favor of New England until San Diego can get back on the scoreboard...

HOWEVER, if San Diego shuts them down and then proceed to go down and make it 17 or 21-10, then we've got a San Diego big time ball game lead once again.

Very true. Patriots are holding on by a thread. They weathered the Chargers at first and took the lead, but Chargers were in firm control up until the last drive. If the Chargers hold the Patriots to a anything but a TD, they will win.

THANK YOU. I thought that it was just me being biased. And then you have some people saying that bad calls and non-calls even out. From watching these playoffs some things are obvious.. There partial calls made...and there are some favorite teams.

C'mon mate. LT had a 10 yard run in the 2nd qtr where Bruschi was tackled by an O lineman. No call.

Caldwell was interfered with in the 2nd on what would have been a 1st down catch. No call.

That's they way it goes

The refs put the flags away in the 1st half.

The Pats are not only losing on the scoreboard they are getting killed in field position.

sorry mate

Brewski looks like sh&t out there, he is kaput, his blitzes are pathetic

no need to hold him

By the Teddy held LT on the 3rd and 4

Yeah, I think I know what play you're referring to as well, the non-call on LT right? It's BS when the Pats get favoratism over LT, at San Diego, give me a break. Even Peyton stopped getting that type of treatement lately.

Yeah, I think I know what play you're referring to as well, the non-call on LT right? It's BS when the Pats get favoratism over LT, at San Diego, give me a break. Even Peyton stopped getting that type of treatement lately.

I've said this all year, Pats rarely get called for holding

With all the blitzes jets made last week, not 1 call

yea serphnx it was the left tackle of NE obviously holding-no call-NE converts

Archived