Schott Say No To Fins: MERGED

Barton

My gut feeling is that he is not only content with what he is surrounded by at present, but he is smart & calculated & knows he can only strenghthen his hc resume by continuing on present path. head oaching is now a turnstyle position in the nfl & he will do it when the time & team is right.

My gut feeling is that he is not only content with what he is surrounded by at present, but he is smart & calculated & knows he can only strenghthen his hc resume by continuing on present path. head oaching is now a turnstyle position in the nfl & he will do it when the time & team is right.

yea look at Pete Carroll he got a HC job and it's taken him over a decade to get offered another

Schott is staying, but I don't understand why no one has picked up on what is probably the reason....it's all about the Benjamins. Woody adjusted his contract upwards based on his strong season.

he did give him a raise? I hadn't heard about that

Schott is staying, but I don't understand why no one has picked up on what is probably the reason....it's all about the Benjamins. Woody adjusted his contract upwards based on his strong season.

Well since Caper is paid more than Mangini and Schott combined to be the Def Coord for the Fins I would think raises are in order.

(For the record -- I didn't do the math. I thought Mangini made 1.5 million and I think Capers got like 2.6 per year but I could be wrong on both counts). Any way that you slice it based on the year the Jets had, they are underpaid.

Archived