4. Terrel Owens WR DAL

5. Eli Manning QB NYG

Underrated

1. Keith Bullock LB TEN

2. Adrian Wilson S ARI

3. Reggie Wayne WR IND

4. Reggie Brown WR PHI / Jerricho Cotchery WR NYJ

5. Aaron Kampman DE GB

Just Missed the cut -( Stuart Schweigert S OAK,Will Witherspoon,LB CAR Gary Brackett LB IND,Tarik Glenn RT IND)

Over-Rated

Michael Vick

Brian Urlacher

Reggie Bush

Sean Taylor

Tedy Bruschi

(Honorable mention: Vince Young, Chad Johnson, Eric Moulds, DeAngelo Hall)

Under-Rated

Maurice Jones-Drew

Chris Hope

Lee Evans

Derrick Burgess

Donald Driver

(Honorable mention: Aaron Kampman, Adrian Wilson, Joey Galloway, Nnahmdi Asamuhuaga (??), TJ Houshmandzadeh)

Lets see your list.

Overrated

1. Mike Vick QB ATL

2. Roy Williams S DAL

3. Michael Strahan DE NYG

4. Terrel Owens WR DAL

5. Eli Manning QB NYG

Underrated

1. Keith Bullock LB TEN

2. Adrian Wilson S ARI

3. Reggie Wayne WR IND

4. Reggie Brown WR PHI

5. Aaron Kampman DE GB

Just Missed the cut -( Stuart Schweigert S OAK,Will Witherspoon,LB CAR Gary Brackett LB IND,Tarik Glenn RT IND)

Overrated

- Tom Brady

Underrated

- Chad Pennington

;)

Being serious... I pretty much agree with you... though Cotchery was pretty underrated

Lets see your list.

Overrated

1. Mike Vick QB ATL

2. Roy Williams S DAL

3. Michael Strahan DE NYG

4. Terrel Owens WR DAL

5. Eli Manning QB NYG

Sorry, but Vick and Manning in particular cannot be overrated because EVERYONE always talks about how they are overrated. Hence, since most people do not rate them so highly, they cannot be overrated.

Sorry, but Vick and Manning in particular cannot be overrated because EVERYONE always talks about how they are overrated. Hence, since most people do not rate them so highly, they cannot be overrated.

Come again? They aren't overrated because people always call them overrated?

You gotta smoke a lot of pot to get to that place where you can say crazy **** like that.

Smizzy if I agree with your list it cant be right, becuase then it means that they cant be that becuase everyone agrees....

Wow I cant even make that logic into a proper sentence.... :rl:

This logic only works with the Underrated category. See you can't be underrated if everyone is calling you.underrated. You CAN however be overrated if everyone is calling you overrated. Hope this clears things up.

This logic only works with the Underrated category. See you can't be underrated if everyone is calling you.underrated. You CAN however be overrated if everyone is calling you overrated. Hope this clears things up.

smiley-dazed_confused.png

confused.gif

I guess... your overrated... :)

I'm going to just try players who haven't been mentioned:

Over-rated:

Vince Young (credited for so many wins he had little/nothing to do with)

John Abraham (over-valuation of a single stat)

Jonathan Vilma (even in the 4-3 never exactly stopped runners in their tracks)

Philip Rivers (LT is his RB, Neal is his FB, and his OL is like the Berlin Wall)

Edgerrin James (when others had difficulty they sucked; when EJ has difficulty it's the OL)

Under-rated:

Travis Henry (most thought he'd be a career backup at best by now)

Laveranues Coles (imagine if he didn't have to run all curl/come-back patterns)

Tiki Barber (an a-hole but lots still don't realize just how amazing this guy's skills are)

Kerry Rhodes (it's been pretty well documented. Lynch won't beat him out again)

Frank Gore (pro-bowl or not, I don't think people realize just how bad he's got it over there)

Overrated:

Eli Manning

Daunte Culpepper

Trent Green

Chris Chambers

Peyton Manning(if he wins this week I remove him from this list, puts up great #s but hasn't sniffed a Sb despite having SB caliber teams to play on)

Underrated:

Tom Brady- alot like Derek Jeter, he gets knocked for no reason by jealous opposing fans that he has become underrated.

Chad Pennington- Jet fans don't appreciate what Chad has done for us.

Brian Westbrook- he is starting to get the proper respect

Thomas Jones

Sean Jones/Kerry Rhodes- the 2 best S's in the AFC this year.

Actually I disagree. I don't think Vick is overrated. How is what he said that crazy? Most people that aren't Falcons fans think Vick is either a bad QB or overrated. If most people think he's not good how can he be overrated. There's even a good amount of Falcons fans that don't like him.

Also, I actually think he had a solid season in the passing department and his WRs killed him with the drops. If he has recievers who actually know how to catch the ball when their wide open I think we'd be saying he made improvements as a passer.

Explain to me how the logic only works with the underrated category cause I also don't understand how you can still be overrated when everyone is calling you overrated??

Oh yea my list:

Overrated

Vince Young

Edgerrin James

Dwight Freeney

DeAngelo Hall

Joseph Addai

Honorable Mention - Reggie Bush, Roy Williams, John Lynch, Reggie Wayne

Underrated

Kerry Rhodes

Leigh Bodden

Sean Jones

Frank Gore

Keith Bullock

Honorable Mention - Jerricho Cotchery, Maurice Jones-Drew, Adrian Wilson, Lee Evans, Dunta Robinson, Andre Johnson

Archived