2007 AFC East champs

afosomf

you`re crazy the pats still have the better team by far unfortunatley. they were basically a half decent WR away from the SB.

doesnt make a difference.

good teams dont always win.

They have been ticked.

Jet swill win mor ethan Pats in 2007. Pat swill not make playoffs in 2007.

Dont know why, but its a lock.

Ask the Yanks.

doesnt make a difference.

good teams dont always win.

They have been ticked.

Jet swill win mor ethan Pats in 2007. Pat swill not make playoffs in 2007.

Dont know why, but its a lock.

Ask the Yanks.

i hope so, but if we stick to this "build through the draft" and dont use any of our 30 million in cap i see this as a repea

i hope so, but if we stick to this "build through the draft" and dont use any of our 30 million in cap i see this as a repea

i think they will use some of the money to put a final knife in Pats.

Go after assante samuels. if jet sget him great,, if pats have to pay up then we hit them in their cap.

i think they will use some of the money to put a final knife in Pats.

Go after assante samuels. if jet sget him great,, if pats have to pay up then we hit them in their cap.

Bad assumption.

The Jets are one of around 10 teams that have 20 million or more avialble in cap space to include the Patriots. Do you think Assante will just goto the lowest bidder? Hell no.

He will be franchised. You have a better chance at getting Graham.

Bad assumption.

The Jets are one of around 10 teams that have 20 million or more avialble in cap space to include the Patriots. Do you think Assante will just goto the lowest bidder? Hell no.

He will be franchised. You have a better chance at getting Graham.

What do you know MR.GM...

Ill bet you thought the Pats were going to win today too... :roll:

hahahaha :pats:

you`re crazy the pats still have the better team by far unfortunatley. they were basically a half decent WR away from the SB.

I thought the Pats were a lock as long as they had BB and Cindy......everybody always says they can win the big game with just about anybody playing the skill positions as long as those two were there. :yawn:

I thought the Pats were a lock as long as they had BB and Cindy......everybody always says they can win the big game with just about anybody playing the skill positions as long as those two were there. :yawn:

Brady choked this time, last week and this week... while Peyton got the job done.

What do you know MR.GM...

Ill bet you thought the Pats were going to win today too... :roll:

hahahaha :pats:

Actually no, I did not.

How did Brady choke? By having to drive 80 yards in 54 seconds and having to force the ball? Didn't you give Penny a mulligan when he was forced to throw risky passes after falling behind?

Actually no, I did not.

How did Brady choke? By having to drive 80 yards in 54 seconds and having to force the ball? Didn't you give Penny a mulligan when he was forced to throw risky passes after falling behind?

Nobody mentioned Chad, actually he is sitting at home on his couch as well he also blew it.

Brady didnt get the job done, sorry bud. Peyton got it done and Tom couldnt... maybe Chad and Tom could meet up for some golf...

Nobody mentioned Chad, actually he is sitting at home on his couch as well he also blew it.

Brady didnt get the job done, sorry bud. Peyton got it done and Tom couldnt... maybe Chad and Tom could meet up for some golf...

You must have watched a different game. Judging by your undying fatuation with Chad I am not surprised.

Brady was not the cause of the Patriots demise. The defense was first and foremost. The OLand receivers deserve a fair amount of credit.

Again, Brady was did not give up almost 500 yards and 38 points. he only had the task of trying to drive 80 yards in 54 seconds to save the season.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's a good spin, as always.

The Pats didn't lose. They beat themselves.

Ok, so 12 men on the field is not a mental error? Dropping passes is not a mental error? Not getting set on plays and losing two first downs? One, that had a chance to make the game at least 24-3?

The Colts made plays and the patriots did not.

Archived