Herm's New Coaching Uniform

The Gun Of Bavaria

Why is this forum obsessed with Herm Edwards,out of curiousity?

I could imagine what the "Nick Saban Watch" is going to be like on the fins board.

Lance, its what they call "comic relief". Its the only thing that is agreed upon on this

board 99.9 pct. Would you like to see 200 posts arguing and cursing over Chad being the QB

again next year??

Why is this forum obsessed with Herm Edwards,out of curiousity?

I could imagine what the "Nick Saban Watch" is going to be like on the fins board.

Lance, its what they call "comic relief". Its the only thing that is agreed upon on this

board 99.9 pct. Would you like to see 200 posts arguing and cursing over Chad being the QB next year?

Jennifer Anniston Syndrome. Got dumped for someone more attractive and with a brighter future.

DING...Herm's brownies are all done. You better get them out of the oven before they burn. If you leave it up to Herm, he'll leave them in all night since the stupid **** can't tell time.

"When Terry Bradway hired Eric Mangini to be the Jets' head coach three weeks ago, plenty of people around the NFL scratched their heads".

"Why would a general manager, on shaky ground coming off a 4-12 season, hire a coach who was best friends with Jets assistant GM Mike Tannenbaum? Now it makes sense".

By the way, you might add "10-6 NFL COACH OF THE YEAR ERIC MANGINI" to your sig.

GOB, yours is an obvious fake-- i found the original photo with my grandpa's old army gear in the attic.

hermndick.gif

I think your right JGB, I saw it on the History Channel.

The chain across the lapels with the round insignias was given to him when he

won the Herman goerring memorial barbecue championship.

Jennifer Anniston Syndrome. Got dumped for someone more attractive and with a brighter future.

Really? Not too long ago you were defending Herm for his 8-8 debacle by saying that KC is old and needs a pretty major overhaul. Listen Lia, I was going to go on and point out what a contradictive idiot you are but it's not worth my time. So instead I will now simply respond to your posts with one single word.

SCHMUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many others who feel the same way can feel free to join in.

hahahaha what a moron you are.

Jets = 10-6

Chiefs = 9-7

Jets are younger, much younger.

And those quotes in your sig make you look like a JACKA$$

Archived