Skip 24 Hours....and All Hell Breaks Loose!

Warfish

What the hell is going on guys? I went to sleep last night at ~1:00 am and the Coles for Moss deal was "done".

Now I'm reading al sorts of crazy and confusing sh*te on JI that the deal is deader than Dogdoo, and that Coles is NOT coming, Moss wants out now, The Skins tampered with Moss via Portis, and basically we'll be lining up Tom and Smizzy at WR this forthcoming season.

Anyone want to fill me in on the REAL relevant poo of what's going on???

For what it's worth..I have great hands. :wink:

Homeboy, who cares if you have great hands. If you're lining up opposite me, you're just there to watch me score touchdowns and snap up all your groupies. You'll be like Freddie Mitchell to my smooth Terrell Owens TD-scoring ass, biyatch. Holla.

Homeboy, who cares if you have great hands. If you're lining up opposite me, you're just there to watch me score touchdowns and snap up all your groupies. You'll be like Freddie Mitchell to my smooth Terrell Owens TD-scoring a$$, biyatch. Holla.

You must be kidding....You are Kelley Washington...Im jesus Christ in cleats.

on the Baseball Diamond or the Basketball court or even the football field. I own your a$$.

You must be kidding....You are Kelley Washington...Im jesus Christ in cleats.

on the Baseball Diamond or the Basketball court or even the football field. I own your a$$.

Time for you to come to Michigan and get owned. Baseball - Owned. Football - owned. Hockey - owned

Basketball - you can have it :lol:

In all seriousness, Fish, what's the scuttlebutt about the Coles thing in Washington? Any news from Skins-land? Gibbs was on the NFL Network tonight and he said the deal was "unlikely."

Snyder has repeatedly tried to turn the 'fair trade' option off on his PS2 real life game settings but no one will play with him

In all seriousness, Fish, what's the scuttlebutt about the Coles thing in Washington? Any news from Skins-land? Gibbs was on the NFL Network tonight and he said the deal was "unlikely."

I saw that actually, but other than that, I've been out of it all day. So I havn't heard crapola!

Jeez, March 2ns cannot come soon enough.

I saw that actually, but other than that, I've been out of it all day. So I havn't heard crapola!

Jeez, March 2ns cannot come soon enough.

Posting you own pic on the web will lead to violence,it's a guarantee.

I posted my pic once on JI with my boy and Knickerbocker made a sig and sent i to me..it had devil horns on my kids head and he put a Knicks,Pats & redsox logo in the back round.

FYI - The Coles deal is dead because instead of a swap, Coles wants to renegotiate his contract before coming back to NY. Could you hear Mike Tannenbaum laughing on the phone as he hung up on Cole's agent? :lol:

Once again the F.O. is smart enough to pass on an impending disaster of a wasted roster spot for season 2005.

FYI - The Coles deal is dead because instead of a swap, Coles wants to renegotiate his contract before coming back to NY. Could you hear Mike Tannenbaum laughing on the phone as he hung up on Cole's agent? :lol:

Once again the F.O. is smart enough to pass on an impending disaster of a wasted roster spot for season 2005.

Hey Sue, why don't you get Terry on the phone and ask him if he'll do a nude spread for us? We need some publicity, and that's what I call HOT PUB!!!!!

Hey Sue, why don't you get Terry on the phone and ask him if he'll do a nude spread for us? We need some publicity, and that's what I call HOT PUB!!!!!

Well since you don't have his "dilly on your celly" why don't you break the ice about this site by sending the GM nude pics of you first. That should get you some publicity with the F.O. and the FBI, no? :lol::lol::lol:

Well since you don't have his "dilly on your celly" why don't you break the ice about this site by sending the GM nude pics of you first. That should get you some publicity with the F.O. and the FBI, no? :lol::lol::lol:

HA! The TomShane FBI file is already like the Encyclopedia Brittanica, Sue. Like they'd flinch if I sent my nudes to somebody other than Hillary Clinton or Jim McGreevey (again). btw, What's your home address? I have some 8x10 glossies for you.

Archived