The Salmon Sticky's must go

Smizzy

Verde what color would you suggest? It is getting changed today.

For what it's worth, I would think yellow gold...ish would look good with green and grey. JMO. (look at the little people icons under each reply/post box for example....profile/pm icons rather)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just kiddin

No no no, Smizz. You were absolutely dead on. No need to apologize. By the way, "people's champ" is 12 letters long. If you want 12 letters worth of title, thats a hell of alot of "work" to put in at Max's house bro. Take some vitamins, do some Kegel's.

Verde you have made all of my fellow Steelers fans green with envy over the avatar you created for me. I can't thank you enough for it. :D

I'm gonna get it blown up and printed for a poster and iron on for my tee-shirts. A bunch of us meet in training camp every year and i'll be showing it off there!

T-Shirt? Wow. That's quite a compliment! I'll have to sue you if try to profit off of it, however! :shock:

Verde you have made all of my fellow Steelers fans green with envy over the avatar you created for me. I can't thank you enough for it. :D

I'm gonna get it blown up and printed for a poster and iron on for my tee-shirts. A bunch of us meet in training camp every year and i'll be showing it off there!

T-Shirt? Wow. That's quite a compliment! I'll have to sue you if try to profit off of it, however! :shock:

:shock:

In the words of a famous gardener..... Ya can't squeeze blood out of a turnip?

There will be no sales on my part, i guarantee. :lol:

I almost got kicked out of the U of R library for laughing. Thanks, Smizz.

Hey verde, if you want to give us some hot graphics, we'll be glad to prostitute them on Ebay and give you .4 percent. Let us know, sugar-bear.

Tom

What kind of graphics do you have in mind? I am an illustrator, so I initially think "design". but this thread has gone in 2 different tangents. Plus The words "hot" "graphics" and "prostitute" can be misconstrued! :lol:

I'll say yes no or maybe depending on how you clarify! :wink:

Tom

What kind of graphics do you have in mind? I am an illustrator, so I initially think "design". but this thread has gone in 2 different tangents. Plus The words "hot" "graphics" and "prostitute" can be misconstrued! :lol:

I'll say yes no or maybe depending on how you clarify! :wink:

I was kidding, vg. If we were going to sell your amazing graphics, we'd definitely compensate you, but, seeing as Max and I live on milk bones and puppy chow, we wouldn't want to stiff you that way. If we ever get big and famous, consider yourself hired. To make graphics. Not to walk around our NY offices in high heels and micro-minis serving us coffee. We already hired Smizzy to do that.

I was kidding, vg. If we were going to sell your amazing graphics, we'd definitely compensate you, but, seeing as Max and I live on milk bones and puppy chow, we wouldn't want to stiff you that way. If we ever get big and famous, consider yourself hired. To make graphics. Not to walk around our NY offices in high heels and micro-minis serving us coffee. We already hired Smizzy to do that.

Funny!

Thanks. When this site is buying ad space on Superbowl Sunday someday, I will definitely will take you up on that!

Archived