Jets will trade down

LionelRichie

at least once in the first 2 rounds. in his 1st draft tannenbaum moved down in rd 2 and added a '07 2nd rd pick. look for the jets to the same thing this year. my guess is that they most likely pick @ 25 and then move down w/the redskins pick to add more '08 picks.

they could also move out of the 1st altogether and add more day 1 picks and '08 picks.

just a thought, but with everyone trying to figure out who the jets will pick, i figured i would throw this out there.

at least once in the first 2 rounds. in his 1st draft tannenbaum moved down in rd 2 and added a '07 2nd rd pick. look for the jets to the same thing this year. my guess is that they most likely pick @ 25 and then move down w/the redskins pick to add more '08 picks.

they could also move out of the 1st altogether and add more day 1 picks and '08 picks.

just a thought, but with everyone trying to figure out who the jets will pick, i figured i would throw this out there.

I think so as well, and exactly with that Washington pick. Trading down 8 slots from #37 to #45 (chart-wise) nets a 4th-round pick. Trading down 8 slots further from #37 to #53 nets a 3rd-round pick.

Unless there's some gotta-gotta-have player at a need-position who slips to us at 37 (e.g. Blalock if we don't take him in round 1), I think this is what we'll do.

I wonder if maybe we could throw our 25 and another pick to pick up Lynch?

If Lynch is there at 15 (1 pick before GB at #16), we could trade our late 2nd-rounder (#57). It works out exactly.

1(25) = 720 pts

2(25) = 330 pts

1(15) = 1050 pts

I think I would definitely do that then.....

I'd be dissapointed with a first round RB, we have way to many holes elsewhere. Judging from the last draft, and just personal opinion the only way we land Lynch is if he slides to the spot we currently have. Otherwise, welcome to wisconsin...it sucks :)

Archived