Could this scenario happen?

4HCrew

The Pats come to terms with Adalius and the Jets "panic" and push for Porter? I am not opposed to getting Porter reminds me of a Bryan Cox like addition which ended up panning out for the Jets. Especially with the rumors of Vilma being traded.. just a thought

You might get your answer soon...http://www.pfinsider.net/Content/Patriots-close-with-Adalius-Thomas.php

Still see him going to the 49ers they can offer him something like 20 million in signing bonus, but there's a chance he'd take less to go to a better team. I still want him but not if he's gonna require rediculous money. 20 million in guarantees is a lot of money to pay for a 30 year old LB who, while still very good, will not be as good with us as he was with the Ravens and I'm not for signing him just to keep him away from the Pats.

As for Porter, I don't want him. He's good but overrated and declining. He's already 30 years old and on top of that I don't want the headache of dealing with his big mouth and big ego. I would take him for a reasonable price but we're already seeing a trend of players getting overpaid after those 2 guards getting signed for rediculous money.

If Thomas goes to NE for that contract Tannenbaum should just resign.

:rolleyes: Wow you really need to chill with this Adalius Thomas thing. If he signs with the Pats he's taking a pay cut to go play there. He's not worth the money we'd have to pay him.

I'm gonna say it again, it's not worth giving a 30 year old LB who will not be as good on our team to one of the most expensive contracts in NFL history.

Archived