Len Pasquarelli....Jets one of 5 teams on the rise

SoFlaJets

Trying to prove his 2006 performance was a fluke? The guy had one more td pass than int's.

When you base your analysis just on #s, you make mistakes.

Trent Dilfer, for instance, was an awful statistical QB. He was perfect for the Ravens, and when they didn't see so after winning the Super Bowl, they stopped winning SuperBowls..... Maybe it's because they decided to use Grbac, but still.

Keeping with the Ravens theme, look at McNair. he didn't have huge #s last yr, but he was a winning QB. (don't tell me about them losing to the Colts... they won 13 games!!)

Pennington was one of only probably 6-7 qbs that could have even CONSIDERED running our offense at the LOS. This allowed us to use some trickeration to hide our lack of talent on that side of the ball.

When you base your analysis just on #s, you make mistakes.

Trent Dilfer, for instance, was an awful statistical QB. He was perfect for the Ravens, and when they didn't see so after winning the Super Bowl, they stopped winning SuperBowls..... Maybe it's because they decided to use Grbac, but still.

I swear people on this board run around in circles... I know I know Dilfer won a SB, so did Johnson with the Bucs... When are you people going to understand, we don't have the talent those teams had! On either side of the ball, it's really that simple. Again I don't hate Chad Pennington but I say something like "trying to prove 06 was a fluke? he had one more td than int " and I got a response like that... AEc4, how would you evalute Chadwicks year? His 06 season was a good one?

Last year was a real treat, and Tangini should still continue to build this team. I agree that we lack talent at certain positions but if all goes well we should be back in the playoffs and looking to advance.

The right people are in place to win it all, we just need some time to perfect this team

I swear people on this board run around in circles... I know I know Dilfer won a SB, so did Johnson with the Bucs... When are you people going to understand, we don't have the talent those teams had! On either side of the ball, it's really that simple. Again I don't hate Chad Pennington but I say something like "trying to prove 06 was a fluke? he had one more td than int " and I got a response like that... AEc4, how would you evalute Chadwicks year? His 06 season was a good one?

lol @ comparing Pennington to Dilfer. Think your avitar is fitting haha. Rookie oline rookie coach rookie OC rookie rb. Yea he's Dilfer like.

I compared Penny to Dilfer? Or was that brought up by someone before me. Dilfer like? Again when did I ever compare the two of them.

Didn't mean to quote you lol. Was trying to quote the guy with no avatar. Cause anyone who thinks that Chads not a decent qb clearly doesn't watch football.

No offense but I figured it was only fitting he had a blank avatar saying something like that and i'm not even a Chad fan.

Didn't mean to quote you lol. Was trying to quote the guy with no avatar. Cause anyone who thinks that Chads not a decent qb clearly doesn't watch football.

No offense but I figured it was only fitting he had a blank avatar saying something like that and i'm not even a Chad fan.

Oh ok I got you bro.. See i'm thinking your talking to me, then when you say something about the avatar (mine is Erick Mangini Marley) I thought for sure it was me you were talking to. I got ya though.. Thanks for clearing it up.

Oh ok I got you bro.. See i'm thinking your talking to me, then when you say something about the avatar (mine is Erick Mangini Marley) I thought for sure it was me you were talking to. I got ya though.. Thanks for clearing it up.

Yea don't blame you. If you accedently quoted me i'd have no choice but to think it was me you were talking to. This was 100% my fault lol. But I do agree with your point Chad had a decent year not a fluky 2002 like year. In order for it to be a fluke he had to have a Gary Matthews JR esque year not 18 tds 17 ints.

Oh yes, for everyone who enjoys my avatar, the forever kind ECURB made it for me. So basically if you want a cool avy just private message ecurb with the details. He would be more than happy to provide one for any of you.

Again just pm ecurb2369

:rl: or I will just tell them to STFU... lol

I wonder what Mangini himself would think of your avatar?

Archived