****UPSET WATCH****

ShadowJet35

Oh well, I got half of what I wanted. I wanted Nevada to win and Wisconsin to lose, but what are the chances of the latter happening to a 15 seed?

All I know is, don't sleep on Niagra upsetting Kansas, although I have Kansas winning it all, Niagra is a great second half team....

All I know is, don't sleep on Niagra upsetting Kansas, although I have Kansas winning it all, Niagra is a great second half team....

16 Niagara 67

1 Kansas 107

I guess we can all sleep now....:rolleyes:

definetly, there are gonna be alot of great matchups in this game.... Sasha Kaun v.s. Will Sheridan... Mike Nardi v.s. Mario Chalmers... the matchup of the fabulous freshman gaurds, Scottie Reynolds v.s. Sherron Collins.... Dante Cunningham v.s. Julian Wright... and most importantly Brandon Rush v.s. Curtis Sumpter.. I can see Kansas pulling this one off, but it definetly won't be a walk in the park.

you do know kentucky beat villanova, right?

***ROUND 2 UPSET WATCH***

(9)Purdue vs Florida(1)

(11) Winthrop vs Oregon (3)

(11) VCU vs PITT (3)

(1) UNC vs (9) Michigan State

(1) OSU vs (9) Xavier

You can add BC-Georgetown, UNLV-Wisconsin, Nevada-memphis

The game I think we'll see upsets in:

Winthrop over oregon

VCU over Pitt

UNLV over Wisconsin

Nevada over memphis

you do know kentucky beat villanova, right?

You can add BC-Georgetown, UNLV-Wisconsin, Nevada-memphis

The game I think we'll see upsets in:

Winthrop over oregon

VCU over Pitt

UNLV over Wisconsin

Nevada over memphis

dammit, I read the article Wrong, Kentucky is gonna bend over and take it from Kansas, Ramel Bradley and Randolph Morris won't be enough...

and I purposely didn't put BC Georgetown on it, BC is a talented team, whom I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Georgetown.

Wisonsin, IMO is overachieving, and I think that Alando Tucker won't be enough..

Nevada has the talent to beat Memphis, and i wouldn't be shocked if Nevada beat Memphis.

those, IMO wouldn't be upsets.

dammit, I read the article Wrong, Kentucky is gonna bend over and take it from Kansas, Ramel Bradley and Randolph Morris won't be enough...

and I purposely didn't put BC Georgetown on it, BC is a talented team, whom I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Georgetown.

Wisonsin, IMO is overachieving, and I think that Alando Tucker won't be enough..

Nevada has the talent to beat Memphis, and i wouldn't be shocked if Nevada beat Memphis.

those, IMO wouldn't be upsets.

BC against Georgetown I will be rrooting for ny nephew's school- BC- it is easy to not like Georgetown anyway.

VC over Pittsburgh has a decent chance of happening

Nevada over memphis

BC against Georgetown I will be rrooting for ny nephew's school- BC- it is easy to not like Georgetown anyway.

VC over Pittsburgh has a decent chance of happening

Nevada over memphis

I have G-town in my National Championship game, but I wouldn't be shocked if they lost this game to BC, I'm obviously rooting for the Big East team, but I wouldn't be angry if BC won.

VA TECH pulls it off, and I feel there was a bad job of officiating to close off that game.... I feel Illinois got cheated out of it.

An unbelievable win.

Tech losing for the 99% game.

I got them going to the final and was slowly ripping my sheet in half.

They pulled it out!!!!!

Sorry sheet, where's the tape?

Big time.

Looks like Ohio State is going to run away with this in OT.

Too bad....i picked OSU in my bracket, but i would have liked to finally see a real upset. Gotta give the OSU kid props though, he hit a big time three in a HUGE pressure situation.

Too bad....i picked OSU in my bracket, but i would have liked to finally see a real upset. Gotta give the OSU kid props though, he hit a big time three in a HUGE pressure situation.

That 3 was from NBA range and he had a couple of people in his face. That was clutch.

That 3 was from NBA range and he had a couple of people in his face. That was clutch.

Sorry about the lack of updates, I was hyper-ventalating over that 3 hit by Ron Lewis...

that was the true meaning, the definition of CLUTCH....

So that's one upset off the list

Archived