The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
both correct...

the truth is the truth.

unfortunately i have tried to fight this fight and it is useless... though i like quoting truth now and then. :D

LOL! i am sure most of these guys would love other guys to be talking about their daughters like pieces of meat.. heh

funny how things would change ..

Sexuality isn't not something to be ashamed and embarrassed of. Saying that someone has high sex appeal and recognizing and admiring it does not demean or lessen that persons value to society in any way shape or form. It is merely biology and evolution. It is recognizing whom possesses superior genetics and whom would make a desirable mate. What it all comes down to is that human beings are animals with instincts and desires and genetic imperatives that it is in our nature to act upon. Repressing this aspect of of being and personality is very unhealthy for proper psychological development. Posting picture of sexy women or men is a healthy outlet for our innate sexual desires and need to reproduce.

Sexuality isn't not something to be ashamed and embarrassed of. Saying that someone has high sex appeal and recognizing and admiring it does not demean or lessen that persons value to society in any way shape or form. It is merely biology and evolution. It is recognizing whom possesses superior genetics and whom would make a desirable mate. What it all comes down to is that human beings are animals with instincts and desires and genetic imperatives that it is in our nature to act upon. Repressing this aspect of of being and personality is very unhealthy for proper psychological development. Posting picture of sexy women or men is a healthy outlet for our innate sexual desires and need to reproduce.

SHHHHHH! Don't say that to people who think their bodies are 'evil'! Don't you know god created us in his image and yet somehow our bodies are evil and sinful and must be covered up at all times! Don't you know that society demands females be chaste and subservient! that is why posting pictures celebrating female sexuality is sinful and must never be permitted! We must allow all of our children to learn very early that god hates their bodies and they should always be ashamed of them and when they grow up they must only share them with the person they are going to spend the rest of their life with!

Yes! That is a noble message and that is why the people posting pictures of females in bikinis are evil and the people telling females their bodies are evil are good! do you not see this!?

SHHHHHH! Don't say that to people who think their bodies are 'evil'! Don't you know god created us in his image and yet somehow our bodies are evil and sinful and must be covered up at all times! Don't you know that society demands females be chaste and subservient! that is why posting pictures celebrating female sexuality is sinful and must never be permitted! We must allow all of our children to learn very early that god hates their bodies and they should always be ashamed of them and when they grow up they must only share them with the person they are going to spend the rest of their life with!

Yes! That is a noble message and that is why the people posting pictures of females in bikinis are evil and the people telling females their bodies are evil are good! do you not see this!?

Also the only people who ever really wrote anti-sexuality things were people who felt guilty about taking part in all of those roman orgies. It's not my fault that these people where reformed lechers with a guilty conscious.

Also the only people who ever really wrote anti-sexuality things were people who felt guilty about taking part in all of those roman orgies. It's not my fault that these people where reformed lechers with a guilty conscious.

haha. good point.

Oh yes she is. How I Met Your Mother RULES with NPH, Robin & Lilly.

lily is sexy as well, that show has a lot of eye candy. The girls on that show really go to show how un-sexy Britney speares really is.

lily is sexy as well, that show has a lot of eye candy. The girls on that show really go to show how un-sexy Britney speares really is.

She plays her role of Abby quite well. Dumb blonde slut.

She plays her role of Abby quite well. Dumb blonde slut.

I'm just saying that she is the least attractive women to ever be on that show. and there have been a lot of women on that show. I mean Sarah Chaulk puts her to shame.

Men tend to look at this stuff to fill their desires, it needs to be done from time to time, to release some of those piled up hormones.

However, nobody should be demeaning to a woman by two-facing them. I tend to be respectful in person and try to, when necessary, relieve myself without bringing down the image of girls. This probably makes no sense whatsoever.

What I'm trying to say is it's necessary for a guy to look at it but not treat girls like the pictures they look at. You gotta see past the body.

Sorry women, but ALL men do this. ALL men look at pictures of women, especially when they're not married and probably more so when they are married. ;)

And please do not try to act holyier than thou. You look at abs and asses on male models or pictures of great looking men, so don't give me that crap. And if you don't, it's a deciding factor a lot of the time in many situations.

No it isnt, girls are the only ones who can have Penis Envy, according to Freud.

Someone didnt pay attention in Psychology class in college.:)

True, but Freud also prescribed cocaine to his patients, and did it himself.

Freud's my boy and all, but only about 4-5 % of psychologists still subscribe to his principles.

True, but Freud also prescribed cocaine to his patients, and did it himself.

Freud's my boy and all, but only about 4-5 % of psychologists still subscribe to his principles.

That's because they're going more towards cognitive and humanistic Psych, which I find to be utter BS.

BTW, most great minds at some point in time were on some type of narcotic

Beethoven was a heavy pot user and a user of an early form of LSD.

Van Gogh painted Starry Night while tripping on some early form of LSD as well.

i am NOT saying that admiring the human form is wrong.. i am saying that showing women in a disrespectful way is wrong.

the women ( or girls) that are shown here are basically one type of women AND there are at least a couple o pictures of women here that are meant to be a "joke" (because they dont have bodies that are considered "admirable" ) and therefore disrespectful.

Also this is not just a thread with pictures but a thread with commentaries such as "dumb blond slut" ... how is that just admiring the form?

look we have gone thru this conversation before .. i have had this discussion before with joebaby also.

i realize that i am not going to change your mind...

i just hope you both have daughters some day, thats all. I just think your thoughts of them viewed as objects might change

Archived