The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did and I was right to do so.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but why would I even care to start such a thread? There's no reason to. I put what looked good to me, and I put it exactly where it belonged - as it appeared to me. Posting something you think looks good, isn't that it?

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but why would I even care to start such a thread? There's no reason to. I put what looked good to me, and I put it exactly where it belonged - as it appeared to me. Posting something you think looks good, isn't that it?

as i have always said.. jp .. you rock! :D

If this was the pretty people or sex appeal thread. you would be right. But it was for a very specific area of interest. It's like posting a hamburger is a vegetarian thread. You may love it but it doesn't mean that everyone else want to see it/hear about it.

that one looks mid 30s,,

but i seem to remember some beefcake pictures u poste din past,,thats were pretrty young,,should i look them up for ya ;)

lol.. mid 30's .. i think not.. heh.. but whatever makes you feel better ;)

mmm.. i dont think i posted young beefcake.. i go more for the george clooney type ..

If this was the pretty people or sex appeal thread. you would be right. But it was for a very specific area of interest. It's like posting a hamburger is a vegetarian thread. You may love it but it doesn't mean that everyone else want to see it/hear about it.
Holy Cr*p, HAH. There's an etiquette to this?! C'mon, even you wouldn't buy what you're selling.

These women suck with their bitching and moaning.

First off Garb, if you hate these threads so much STAY THE F OUT OF THEM.

And secondly, Jetophile, I don't care what you thought should go in this thread and what looks good to you this thread says "HOT CHICKS" not "Gay Men Making Out Shirtless" If you want a thread for HOT GUYS, go do it, but this is HOT CHICKS.

For christ sakes you people act like freakin' children yet you're the all powerful 30 something year adults. Set a f'ing example.

Archived