Ourlads is now a pay site

SoFlaJets

which sucks because I used to refer to that site all the time-especially at this time of year.I ain't forking over $25 to sign up either

Unreal. Internet purists are few and far in between. I guess the concept of making money off of advertising isn't enough for some people. I will say this -- these pay sites are making poor business decisions.

Good thing they weren't in charge of tv back in the day. We would be paying to watch reruns of Friends on Channel 11.

Greed - gotta love it. I won't lie. I hope they fail. Everyone who refuses to look at what works on the internet and what doesn't, they deserve to fail.

which sucks because I used to refer to that site all the time-especially at this time of year.I ain't forking over $25 to sign up either

Ourlads sounds like a gay Scottish site. j/k mate!

What was, and is, ourlads? I've never visited that site.

Unreal. Internet purists are few and far in between. I guess the concept of making money off of advertising isn't enough for some people. I will say this -- these pay sites are making poor business decisions.

Good thing they weren't in charge of tv back in the day. We would be paying to watch reruns of Friends on Channel 11.

Greed - gotta love it. I won't lie. I hope they fail. Everyone who refuses to look at what works on the internet and what doesn't, they deserve to fail.

I wasn't sure at first if Max was being sarcastic or not...hey I don't begrudge anybody for trying to make a buck,but it just sucks for me because I used their site a lot-for us here.

I don't know,it's like the record companies wanting to charge me for downloading songs to my hard drive that I've alreadyt bought,in some cases 3 times (Springsteen's Born to Run for example)

I think it should all be free and refuse to pay if I don't have to and I put my money where my mouth is-I also run a site as a service-that I have to pay for

Archived