Interview with Scott Wright (NFLDC)

dwalsh

As some of you probably know, FITM & I started a Jets Blog called www.JetsCentral.com. I recently contacted Scott Wright of NFLDraftCountdown and he agreed to an interview about the upcoming draft and what he thinks that the Jets will do.

So, if you have any questions you would like us to ask, please post them here, and we will narrow it down to the best questions for our interview.

Thanks,

- dwalsh

Keep growing that site and we will have to attack you next April Fool's Day. INFIDELs.

LOL.

hahaha! I was going to mention in your thread that you forgot to attack us, but i figured it was only the "major" sites

hahaha! I was going to mention in your thread that you forgot to attack us, but i figured it was only the "major" sites

Right now our stance is "Blog Friendly". But please don't get too complacent. We will attack again if provoked.

:)

Keep growing that site and we will have to attack you next April Fool's Day. INFIDELs.

LOL.

Right now our stance is "Blog Friendly". But please don't get too complacent. We will attack again if provoked.

:)

looking foward to it :box:

Dwalsh good for you guys- Scott Wright and NFL Draft

Countdown is a good site for football info= question what does he think of the chances The Jets will trade up in the first round to target a specific player.

dw-I'd like to know which team's scouting department(s) he's most impressed with-and that doesn't have to mean who has drafted the best (a lot I'm sure is luck) but which team seems to have their **** together the most? You know if he knows about that kind of stuff...

dw-I'd like to know which team's scouting department(s) he's most impressed with-and that doesn't have to mean who has drafted the best (a lot I'm sure is luck) but which team seems to have their **** together the most? You know if he knows about that kind of stuff...

That's a great question!

Also, if Jets go BPA, what are the best value areas in Rds 2 & 3?

Archived