Colts interested in Kevin Barlow??

ARodJetsFan

Colts | Team interested in Barlow

Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:20:47 -0700

Tom Pelissero, of the Green Bay Press Gazette, reports the Indianapolis Colts have shown interest in unrestricted free-agent RB Kevan Barlow (Jets), according to his agent.

I could see either him or Dillon going there...give them that tough physical back for goal line carries

NFL | Dillon may retire

Tue, 3 Apr 2007 16:40:27 -0700

The NFL Network reports free-agent RB Corey Dillon (Patriots) will retire if he doesn't find the "right situation."

I sort of hope Barlow finds a place this year somewhere-I'm rooting for him and Corey Dillon too-I would have welcomed him as OUR short yardage back-slow as he is now but hey, Pittsburgh did pretty well with The Bus on goalline stands and short yardage situations

I sort of hope Barlow finds a place this year somewhere-I'm rooting for him and Corey Dillon too-I would have welcomed him as OUR short yardage back-slow as he is now but hey, Pittsburgh did pretty well with The Bus on goalline stands and short yardage situations

You don't have to be quick to be a good goal line back, you just have to run with alot of power and Corey Dillon can still do that.

Barlow is NO Bus

Archived