NBA Playoffs thread...

ECURB

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can take it... lol... I stick with them... through thick and thin... it was some thin ice tonight... but they will be ok

Yeah - they were pretty sad in most aspects of the game. They're not playing a bunch of slugs like the Heat. The turnovers were were atrocious. We'll be ready for game 2. There's some sharp guys on this Bulls team and with Skiles's foot up their arse's they'll make a series of it.

Yeah - they were pretty sad in most aspects of the game. They're not playing a bunch of slugs like the Heat. The turnovers were were atrocious. We'll be ready for game 2. There's some sharp guys on this Bulls team and with Skiles's foot up their arse's they'll make a series of it.

They were just off tonight... nothing was going right and they kept giving the ball away... Skiles will calm them down and cut back on the mistakes... the Bulls will win this series in 7 and it will be damn exciting...

I'm not going to argue with you today, it's way passed your bedtime. Yo tell your babysitter to read you Dr.Seuss.

Okay, besides the insults please, can you act older than a friggin teenager for a second.

Kobe is responsible for the demolishing of the lakers and I am happy to see the Lakers struggling.

Okay, besides the insults please, can you act older than a friggin teenager for a second.

Kobe is responsible for the demolishing of the lakers and I am happy to see the Lakers struggling.

no way... say what you want but he busts his ass to win... the rest of the team gave up a number of times during the playoffs...

This is the worst post I have ever seen on this website. Thanks for that.

no way... say what you want but he busts his ass to win... the rest of the team gave up a number of times during the playoffs...

But because of that petty little fued with shaq, Shaq left for Miami, and won another championship, while Kobe indeed busts his aforementioned posterior, but at the same time, I extremely dislike Kobe and lack the smallest amount of petty for Kobe.

But because of that petty little fued with shaq, Shaq left for Miami, and won another championship, while Kobe indeed busts his aforementioned posterior, but at the same time, I extremely dislike Kobe and lack the smallest amount of petty for Kobe.

Shaq was washed up and wanted to be treated like a young star... the Bulls sent him into retirment this year and WADE won that title last year...

Shaq was washed up and wanted to be treated like a young star... the Bulls sent him into retirment this year and WADE won that title last year...

So are you telling me the Heat would've won it without that human vending machine in the paint?

So are you telling me the Heat would've won it without that human vending machine in the paint?

Depends on who they had there instead... but yes... there is a good chance they would have...

Go steal your moms creadit card and keys and go somewhere. Thats what I do when I feel pathetic.

Depends on who they had there instead... but yes... there is a good chance they would have...

I actually, (once looking at the depth chart) kind of agree with you, Alonzo Mourning is a pretty good Center... Dammit, I guess what your rep says is right.

I actually, (once looking at the depth chart) kind of agree with you, Alonzo Mourning is a pretty good Center... Dammit, I guess what your rep says is right.

Yeah... Zo actually causes more problems for the other team most of the time...

Nets will win this series... I have no idea who will win tommorow its a tossup

All eyes will be on Lebron, but I think the X-factor in this series (or the X Matchup) is Larry Hughes vs Kidd/Carter.

If we can contain him, I think the momentum can carry through the whole team.

All eyes will be on Lebron, but I think the X-factor in this series (or the X Matchup) is Larry Hughes vs Kidd/Carter.

If we can contain him, I think the momentum can carry through the whole team.

Carter is going to tear them up... If Ben Gordon can... Carter can...

Carter is going to tear them up... If Ben Gordon can... Carter can...

Carter has been playing extremely well with his back to the basket lately, I haven't looked at any profiles, but Carter (i think) has a size advantage over Eric Snow, Daniel Gibson, and Larry Hughes. I think, (if you watch the game) you will see him posting up alot, and try to bring Illgauskas or Gooden to briefly slide out of the paint so we can get Mikki in there.

Carter has been playing extremely well with his back to the basket lately, I haven't looked at any profiles, but Carter (i think) has a size advantage over Eric Snow, Daniel Gibson, and Larry Hughes. I think, (if you watch the game) you will see him posting up alot, and try to bring Illgauskas or Gooden to briefly slide out of the paint so we can get Mikki in there.

Illgauskas is over-rated... I dont like him... he can sink some easy shots... but even Ben Wallace can hit them and he sucks at shooting...

This series is all abotu whether Lebron proves he can be the new Savior in the post Jordan NBA...

Illgauskas is over-rated... I dont like him... he can sink some easy shots... but even Ben Wallace can hit them and he sucks at shooting...

This series is all abotu whether Lebron proves he can be the new Savior in the post Jordan NBA...

**DOUBLE POST***

deleted.

DELETE

Lebron has shut up alot of critics in terms of his late game ability, but one things the Nets are bad at, is stopping the ball handler from driving into the lane. TJ ford drove on us like we were a 13 year old AAU team, I don't want to see what Lebron's gonna do to us.

Lebron has shut up alot of critics in terms of his late game ability, but one things the Nets are bad at, is stopping the ball handler from driving into the lane. TJ ford drove on us like we were a 13 year old AAU team, I don't want to see what Lebron's gonna do to us.

DELTED, dammit, I hate double/quadruple posting.

Archived