NBA Playoffs thread...

ECURB

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulls need a couple more pieces then maybe, but this year , it's over baby ,ecurb ,hit the showers your team is done.

I still have at least 1 more game to watch... its not over till its over...

Its a slim chance... but its possible...

They gutted it out yesterday eC. Thomas showed why we have a lot to look forward to in the future - but I'm not giving up yet. The best thing thats happened is Gordon, Deng, Heinrich and Thomas have aquired some major experience in this series by getting pasted in two games and throwing away another. Still like that kid Splitter in the draft as a replacement for Brown - Hibbert in a heartbeat if he's around but I doubt it. We're still 1 painter away from being elite, but the fat lady ain't sang yet.

They gutted it out yesterday eC. Thomas showed why we have a lot to look forward to in the future - but I'm not giving up yet. The best thing thats happened is Gordon, Deng, Heinrich and Thomas have aquired some major experience in this series by getting pasted in two games and throwing away another. Still like that kid Splitter in the draft as a replacement for Brown - Hibbert in a heartbeat if he's around but I doubt it. We're still 1 painter away from being elite, but the fat lady ain't sang yet.

Maybe if Tyrus eats his wheaties this offseason... :lol:

You know what I LOVE about Tyrus? When he gets the ball you can tell he wants to score, he doesnt want to pass it around... thats not a good thing in itself, but if that can be controlled it is a VERY good thing... you can teach control, but you cant really teach that aggressiveness...

You can tell Tyrus has that desire to win at all costs... gotta love that...

You know whats great about a lot of the players on the Bulls team? They made it far in the NCAA tourney where you CANT lose... 1 and done... so they know the pressure of having to win and not having the luxury of a long series... it might not have been this much pressure... but still...

It's looking good so far eC - but don't want any deja vu from last Thursday. They probably won't be able to sustain the 71% from the field in the 2nd half. I just want them keep on shooting and find somebody with a hot hand - even Duhan if everybody else is cold. If they get back into the paint game on offense with these guys - we're hosed.

Thomas is a frikken animal. Great things to come outta him and in general.

It's looking good so far eC - but don't want any deja vu from last Thursday. They probably won't be able to sustain the 71% from the field in the 2nd half. I just want them keep on shooting and find somebody with a hot hand - even Duhan if everybody else is cold. If they get back into the paint game on offense with these guys - we're hosed.

Thomas is a frikken animal. Great things to come outta him and in general.

I cant watch!! Im working late...

but I have ESPN gamecast on...

GO BULLS BABY!!!

I cant watch!! Im working late...

but I have ESPN gamecast on...

GO BULLS BABY!!!

They won playing the game they're best at. 58% from the field and 62% of their 3's!

Thomas had 6 steals. And Gordon hit 5 3's.

Detroit was bound to have a cold streak but they were only a little under their season avg FG% shooting 42%.

Skiles let Duhan and Thomas play 21 minutes each and Duhan did well while Thomas was awesome.

We're not dead yet man.

They won playing the game they're best at. 58% from the field and 62% of their 3's!

Thomas had 6 steals. And Gordon hit 5 3's.

Detroit was bound to have a cold streak but they were only a little under their season avg FG% shooting 42%.

Skiles let Duhan and Thomas play 21 minutes each and Duhan did well while Thomas was awesome.

We're not dead yet man.

Not at all... if they win at home... its a 1 game series in Detroit... and as they showed that is a winnable game...

Bulls vs Pistons tonight... game 6....

Bulls are making history... this has the potential to be a great sports moment in time...

I hope they do it ,B/c I can't stand the pistons or Spurs for that matter .They both play that boring style of basketball that I hate.I like the up paced kinda game if you know what I mean "Suns"

I hope they do it ,B/c I can't stand the pistons or Spurs for that matter .They both play that boring style of basketball that I hate.I like the up paced kinda game if you know what I mean "Suns"

Suns vs Bulls in the finals would be awesome.

3 hours till gametime...

This is f*cking exciting!!!!

(I am actually going to visit my buddy in the hospital tonight and will miss the beginning... let me know if I miss anything good!)

3 hours till gametime...

This is f*cking exciting!!!!

(I am actually going to visit my buddy in the hospital tonight and will miss the beginning... let me know if I miss anything good!)

I'm all over it eC.

PJ Brown for mayor in Chi-town eC. He hit for 20 and had 4 boards as the Bulls lead 48-43 at the half. Heinrich and Gordon were a collective 4-16 from the floor and overall they've shot like crap with 1-8 on 3 pt'ers. They're actually beating Detroit in the paint and have out-rebounded the Pistons. Great game so far.

PJ Brown for mayor in Chi-town eC. He hit for 20 and had 4 boards as the Bulls lead 48-43 at the half. Heinrich and Gordon were a collective 4-16 from the floor and overall they've shot like crap with 1-8 on 3 pt'ers. They're actually beating Detroit in the paint and have out-rebounded the Pistons. Great game so far.

Good stuff... I just got home...

I cant explain how happy I was to see they had the lead at the half... and PJ F*CKIN BROWN was our leading scorer!!!

:beer::beer::beer:

They were out boarded and out shot in the 2nd half. Thomas showed he's a rook with that blind pass turnover with a minute left but hats off to the Pistons. The Bulls had a great season and with one additional paint player they'll be in the mix for The Ring for the forseeable future.

They were out boarded and out shot in the 2nd half. Thomas showed he's a rook with that blind pass turnover with a minute left but hats off to the Pistons. The Bulls had a great season and with one additional paint player they'll be in the mix for The Ring for the forseeable future.

Bulls will win the next 6 of 8 titles..... bank on it!!!

:beer::beer::beer:

(im actually crying in corner right now)

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce Bowen showed why he's the best defensive player in the NBA today, and why he's the most important player on the Spurs this series. LeBron James and the Cavs are good, but not good enough. The penatration of Parker and Duncun's outstanding performance is just too much for the Cavs.

Who's brilliant idea was it to start game 2 on a sunday at 9pm right on time with the last episode of the Sopranos?

The Sopranos isnt what it used to be rating wise... its not like they are going up against American Idol... half of America does not watch the Sopranos...

And you will only miss the 1st hour of the game if you do watch it..

The Sopranos isnt what it used to be rating wise... its not like they are going up against American Idol... half of America does not watch the Sopranos...

And you will only miss the 1st hour of the game if you do watch it..

Regardless, its sunday. Why does it have to start at 9pm?

Archived