New Link Exchange ~ Patsfans.com

Maxman

In Garb's perfect world, d!ck McPherson would still be head coach, Lawyer Milloy would still be sucking up half of our cap space while doing nothing significant. Troy Brown would be our #1 receiver even though Bill Parcells runs a faster 40 time and Steve Grogan would still be slinging the rock for us. AND WE WOULD HAVE O RINGS!! :lol:

You would be wrong, Corn Stock, Potato Bud, Field of Poop Man.... :wink:

I would re-sign Troy Brown as a reserve who plays the slot a lot. With my 20/20 hindsight vision would have realized Milloy was on the downside and applauded the move when it happened. I would send Steve Grogan to a plastic surgeon who specializes in facial skin craters.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would be wrong, Corn Stock, Potato Bud, Field of Poop Man.... :wink:

I would re-sign Troy Brown as a reserve who plays the slot a lot. With my 20/20 hindsight vision would have realized Milloy was on the downside and applauded the move when it happened. I would send Steve Grogan to a plastic surgeon who specializes in facial skin craters.

Garb....that is all fine and dandy, but every rep Troy gets, he takes away from other younger players.

Garb....that is all fine and dandy, but every rep Troy gets, he takes away from other younger players.

To hell with the young players. Troy is more important even if he has steel cords sticking out of his tires.

Go ahead, mock me. But can you really say with confidence that you have high hopes for good production from PK Sam and Tim Dwight? I'll take Troy Brown over those two any day!

While the heart might be hard to replace, the 17 catches for 184 yards and 1 TD will not.

While the heart might be hard to replace, the 17 catches for 184 yards and 1 TD will not.

And why was that? Because he was playing Defense, Offense and special teams. Superman type stuff. Of course his offensive production is going to drop significantly! He still would, more often than not, come up with a key third down catch. Those sorts of intangibles are so hard to replace. BB is all about versatility and intangibles. My guess is that he thinks Dwight has that certain magic. I bet he's wrong. Would be the first time since the Milloy cut that I have doubted BB. ....and yes, I was wrong about Milloy. #-o

Thanks to the fine folks at www.patsfans.com. I am told that they have agreed to link to us. I have added them to our front page.

I know, I know...more PatFans.

But I am pretty sure any new Pat fans would have to be better than the ones that we already have here.>

Max, one little problem...

THEY DO NOT HAVE A LINKS BOARD BESIDES THE SPORTS INFINITY LINKS.

I'm on that links page but I'VE NEVER BEEN ON THEIR DROP DOWN MENU!

I think someone's trying to smoke you my friend...

Archived