Yanks lose again,, will there be a shake-up

SouthernJet

Then quit crying for one in posts that smack of low self esteem being overrun by a want to tell everyone else how smart you are.

I'm not crying. I just wish that conversations here could be about baseball not about how much you and other people here don't like me. That seems like a much more productive use of space...

agree,, i think its the consistency of the 'i am better' posts,,

lots of us bust balls mainly for fun once in awhile (stadium attendance ;) ), but then go back to normal stuff..

in other words,, being harsh and belittling once in awhile is OK,, but on a daily basis it gets old..

I never said I am better than anyone. I just present my opinions and try to defend them.

you know,, I agree,,

assuming owner wont quit and he is at top of food chain,, the GM in reality is the CEO in charge

You guys probably cover this nearly every day, but when i was younger i saw all the yankee games i could (my dad was a huge fan). I have since stopped watching baseball all together, other than the brew crew, because the yanks have gone away from their old philosophy of "get on base, get him over, get him home."

I loved that style of play, they had tons of guys with more heart than payroll (Brosius, J. Key, Cone, C Hayes, B. Williams, M. Duncan, O'Neil, Girardi). Those were the guys that made it fun to watch, but now i can hardly stomach a single game of theirs...Watching one MVP after another stroll up just to strike out.

The Yanks have turned me off to the entire sport, I won't even play it anymore it has left such a bitter taste.

Moral of the story, drop Cashman, drop Torre, get somebody that wants to build a team. You give a guy like Leyland the keys to this machine and the Yanks could win 3 of the next 5 no problem.

I'm not crying. I just wish that conversations here could be about baseball not about how much you and other people here don't like me. That seems like a much more productive use of space...

You brought it to the table by saying "Bugg makes this post and he gets credit, yet I predicted it weeks ago." You brought it on yourself in this thread.

Archived