Jets vs. Saints in superbowl

TNJet

No way the Saints make it to the big dance next year.;)

I dissagree,they were 1 game away last year,and they just got better after the draft.The combo of Colston and Meachem now give them maybe a top 3 reciever tandem in the league,both at 22 yrs of age.Brees will love that,oh yeah and they got this kid named Bush who wont be a rookie next year.:) As for NY,we dont sweat NE or Indy,simply because we didnt last year for gods sake,and we will only be a better faster younger team come next season with the same O and D schemes already under our belts.Jets-24 Saints-20,in a nail biter! :)

I dissagree,they were 1 game away last year,and they just got better after the draft.The combo of Colston and Meachem now give them maybe a top 3 reciever tandem in the league,both at 22 yrs of age.Brees will love that,oh yeah and they got this kid named Bush who wont be a rookie next year.:) As for NY,we dont sweat NE or Indy,simply because we didnt last year for gods sake,and we will only be a better faster younger team come next season with the same O and D schemes already under our belts.Jets-24 Saints-20,in a nail biter! :)

If the Jets ever make it that far, and what they probably have gone thru to

get there, I won't be biting my nails, I will be down to my knuckles.

• 7 months later...

Archived