who is jetnation

timbok

Well, I don't know who this jet nation poster is, and who this max is either, but i do remember a poster from here back in the day and even further back on another superior jets site named maxman. Whatever happened to that guy maxman? Some say he was always in the shadows of a slightly funnier, slightly more whitty poster tomshane, but he was still pretty funny. This current poster max is obviously a half @ssed homage to the original maxman, like a cheesy jersey shore cover band.

Well, I don't know who this jet nation poster is, and who this max is either, but i do remember a poster from here back in the day and ever further back on another superior jets site named maxman. Whatever happened to that guy maxman? Some say he was always in the shadows of a slightly funnier, slightly more whitty poster tomshane, but he was still pretty funny. This current poster max is obviously a half @ssed homage to the original maxman, like a cheesy jersey shore cover band.

:Nuts:

Well, I don't know who this jet nation poster is, and who this max is either, but i do remember a poster from here back in the day and ever further back on another superior jets site named maxman. Whatever happened to that guy maxman? Some say he was always in the shadows of a slightly funnier, slightly more whitty poster tomshane, but he was still pretty funny. This current poster max is obviously a half @ssed homage to the original maxman, like a cheesy jersey shore cover band.

POTW nom!

you may never win post of the week but when poster awards come around next year you'll definitely win "stickiest keyboard."

HAHA! \:D/

Nice johnny!

I'd rep you,but I have to spread my love first!

you may never win post of the week but when poster awards come around next year you'll definitely win "stickiest keyboard."

Hey man, any publicity is good publicity. Look at this board, the JN mods were really scared when the stories of their sexcapades became known to the JN posting public, but they parlayed it into their schtick, and now when they are done bumping uglies in the server room they come on here and joke about it and we all just eat it up ( and i don't mean eat it up like the way tabor eats smizzy's mess at the end). IT has become a kind of identity, and running theme.

as long as i know your heart belongs only to me i can handle you swinging a bit.

Meh..don't get carried away now. :-$

Another quaility post brought to you by JGB!!!\:D/

I agree!!

All hail JGB!!!:cheers:

anyone still rocking a buttcut in 2007 by definition doesn't have a sense of humor. ;)

I don't see a photo of you out there? Maybe I can talk your daddy into unearthing a nice shot of you in those 'tweener years. Or are you still going through that phase?

I don't see a photo of you out there? Maybe I can talk your daddy into unearthing a nice shot of you in those 'tweener years. Or are you still going through that phase?

Here's johnny in court

2136_0045.jpg

Archived