NFL EUROPA

timbok

Now i don't understand this..i turn on a game this afternoon on NFL network..and theres 8,000 fans in the stands...while in arena football every game is sold out but can't get crap for tv...

Watching the Centurions-Thunder? I am. Of course AFN manages to put on the one game with no allocated Jets. On the bright side Mayweather-Oscar for free. Too bad the undercards start at 3:30 am.

Watching the Centurions-Thunder? I am. Of course AFN manages to put on the one game with no allocated Jets. On the bright side Mayweather-Oscar for free. Too bad the undercards start at 3:30 am.

How do you get the fight for free?

Now i don't understand this..i turn on a game this afternoon on NFL network..and theres 8,000 fans in the stands...while in arena football every game is sold out but can't get crap for tv...

I was looking on the uniforms for the NFL logo`s and didn`t see any ,i`m guessing the reason you see NFL europe on TV is cause this is one step down from the NFL ,where the arena league is basicly the pop warner of the NFL...

I was looking on the uniforms for the NFL logo`s and didn`t see any ,i`m guessing the reason you see NFL europe on TV is cause this is one step down from the NFL ,where the arena league is basicly the pop warner of the NFL...

arena league is competition, nfl europe is a partner.

arena league is competition, nfl europe is a partner.

I think the NFL adopted a working agreement with Arena and Canadian Footballs a few years ago. I know one thing. I have seen more and more Arena. If NFL Europa is exclusive to NFL Network thank you NFL for not showing that crap on public airwaves.

Archived