Official Fight Night Thread

Smizzy

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Smizzy. This is cool. Funny that I paid $50 for the last UFC PPV for balked at the $54.95 for this one. And I like Oscar a lot. Boxing is hurting though.

Keep those updates coming!

great fight...both guys are trying to figure the other out....solid and very even...that rd had to be a draw.

Mayweather is too quick for oscar but is cautious to throw to many punches. Oscar isn't walking forward anymore.

Thanks Smizzy. This is cool. Funny that I paid $50 for the last UFC PPV for balked at the $54.95 for this one. And I like Oscar a lot. Boxing is hurting though.

Keep those updates coming!

I just don't understand why the ppv's aren't closer to $20-25, they'd probably triple the viewers and make more money.

after 4 I have it 3-1 FMW

DLH is outpunching mayweather but isn't landing much of anything. Floyd is too quick and is landing when ever he thorws a punch. He is just holding back..letting Oscar tire.

after 4 I have it 3-1 FMW

DLH is outpunching mayweather but isn't landing much of anything. Floyd is too quick and is landing when ever he thorws a punch. He is just holding back..letting Oscar tire.

By ROund 8, Oscar is gonna be drained, Mayweather is gonna drill his a$$ into the ground.

Archived