I need some help here...

toon88

I've been trying to find a soundbite of John Sterling's famous, "Yankees win...THEEEEEEE Yankees win!" to put on my little league teams website. Yes, we're the Yankees.

If anyone can help me with a link or an idea, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Believe me....it makes me sick to have to do this...I'M A METS FAN!!!!!!!

The team I coach is the Yankees though...and the kids on the team live on the computer and like the website, so I figured I'd make it a little fun for them.

Will you settle for a John Sterling "it is high, it is far, it is.........err......caught on the warning track"

Listening to this man on the radio can be very frustrating if youre a Yankee fan. This guy is so in love with his tired catch phrases that he blurts them out very prematurely, thus making his radio calling un-listenable. This is not a flame post, I know several of you Yankee fans will agree with this!

can I get an amen Yankee fans?

Will you settle for a John Sterling "it is high, it is far, it is.........err......caught on the warning track"

Listening to this man on the radio can be very frustrating if youre a Yankee fan. This guy is so in love with his tired catch phrases that he blurts them out very prematurely, thus making his radio calling un-listenable. This is not a flame post, I know several of you Yankee fans will agree with this!

Charlie Steiner is that you?

Charlie Steiner is that you?

Amen.

He is good and have listened to him for what seems like forever. His flair for the overdramtic is at time quite unbearable.

The way he jumped in on Stiener's call of Boone's Game 7 homer against the Sox was just not right. Let Kay have the moment.

His best call may have been Bernie's homer in game 1 of the 1996 ALCS against the Orioles.

It is high, it is far it is ......

GONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEE (Insert choking noise here cause that is what it sounded like.

Amen.

He is good and have listened to him for what seems like forever. His flair for the overdramtic is at time quite unbearable.

The way he jumped in on Stiener's call of Boone's Game 7 homer against the Sox was just not right. Let Kay have the moment.

His best call may have been Bernie's homer in game 1 of the 1996 ALCS against the Orioles.

GONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEE (Insert choking noise here cause that is what it sounded like.

Amen.

i like sterling & get a kick out of his calls. no doubt the guys got a huge ego & piggybacking on someone else' call is not cool. but he's has become the voice of the yankees. i've also heard him host shows on FAN. good listen.

Amen.

i like sterling & get a kick out of his calls. no doubt the guys got a huge ego & piggybacking on someone else' call is not cool. but he's has become the voice of the yankees. i've also heard him host shows on FAN. good listen.

One has to wonder...were radios even invented when the Yankees won their last title...I think Tesla had just come out with the induction coil at that time!

what, the red sox win one world series since 1918 & now they're the measuring stick of greatness?? knock it off will you please...

One has to wonder...were radios even invented when the Yankees won their last title...I think Tesla had just come out with the induction coil at that time!

what, the red sox win one world series since 1918 & now they're the measuring stick of greatness?? knock it off will you please...

Archived