Amazing Mets

johnny green balls

You're a huge joke :rl::rl: <--- me laughing at you :):):):)

Eweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! so funny

On another note

MEET THE METS,

MEET THE METS,

Step right up and greet the Mets!

Bring your kiddies,

bring your wife;

Guaranteed to have the time of your life

because the Mets are really sockin

:lol: You are a joke assmop! :lol:

earth to barton

EAST W L PCT GB HOME ROAD RS RA STRK L10

Boston 36 15 .706 - 18-7 18-8 276 193 Won 5 7-3

Baltimore 25 27 .481 11.5 15-11 10-16 234 227 Won 4 6-4

Toronto 24 27 .471 12 14-11 10-16 232 235 Won 2 6-4

NY Yankees 21 29 .420 14.5 12-13 9-16 258 239 Lost 5 3-7

the joke is on you!

Yeah, I would guess that there have never been any Yankee bandwagon fans?

Sure.

Look at all these mets fans coming out of the closets. Pathetic!

bandwagon schmandwagon. my first sports memory is watching game 6 of the world series with my dad in '86. we had given up hope and were about to go to bed when carter singled to left with 2 out and then... well you all know the story. it's a memory that will last with me forever.

last year when my dad was sick, i got him a framed and autographed version of the famous photo of mookie approaching first while buckner jogs after the ball in right field. so watch who you're calling bandwagon.

bandwagon schmandwagon. my first sports memory is watching game 6 of the world series with my dad in '86. we had given up hope and were about to go to bed when carter singled to left with 2 out and then... well you all know the story. it's a memory that will last with me forever.

last year when my dad was sick, i got him a framed and autographed version of the famous photo of mookie approaching first while buckner jogs after the ball in right field. so watch who you're calling bandwagon.

People who call out others as "bandwagon fans" usually are the bandwagon fans themselves... not always... but a lot of the time...

POTW NOM we been here all year barton

Archived