What'll they think of next?"

SoFlaJets

The Wizzanator

is a prostetic penis that squirts out clean urine.Rosenhaus was just talking about it on a Miami sports wrap show he does on Sunday nights down here.The Palm Beach Post also today broke the story(as far as my knowledge anyway)about a Viking RB caught trying to cheat the drug test with it.

The Wizzanator

is a prostetic penis that squirts out clean urine.Rosenhaus was just talking about it on a Miami sports wrap show he does on Sunday nights down here.The Palm Beach Post also today broke the story(as far as my knowledge anyway)about a Viking RB caught trying to cheat the drug test with it.

The Wizzanator

No offense bro. But what cave have you been hiding in for the past week ???? :lol:

The Wizzanator

No offense bro. But what cave have you been hiding in for the past week ???? :lol:

I DO have a life and have been actually working on my music a lot lately sorry if I missed a post about FOOTBALL it must've slipped between the "Do people hate you?" and the inane patriots fans ravings that are pretty much all great.I'll try harder to keep up

I DO have a life and have been actually working on my music a lot lately sorry if I missed a post about FOOTBALL it must've slipped between the "Do people hate you?" and the inane patriots fans ravings that are pretty much all great.I'll try harder to keep up

Ouch.

I don't think GOB meant any harm by his post.

Ouch.

I don't think GOB meant any harm by his post.

The Wizzanator

There is some cat on Sirius NFL that talks about that throughout his whole show. I tried to count the number of times he said "prostetic penis"...eventually lost count! :lol:

The Wizzanator

There is some cat on Sirius NFL that talks about that throughout his whole show. I tried to count the number of times he said "prostetic penis"...eventually lost count! :lol:

yea I hope not Max because I pretty much treat everyone with respect on any of the boards-regardless of who their team is or their opinion of what I post.

SoFla:

I know that. And GOB is the same way. That is why I think this was just taken out of context.

Now if Smizzy said something like that...well that is another story. That guy is a....ah don't even get me started.

yea I hope not Max because I pretty much treat everyone with respect on any of the boards-regardless of who their team is or their opinion of what I post.

SoFla:

I know that. And GOB is the same way. That is why I think this was just taken out of context.

Now if Smizzy said something like that...well that is another story. That guy is a....ah don't even get me started.

hey Tex I still don't get all you guys hanging here-even though I was told the reason is the Pats boards are lame.Who knows I never once went to one in over 10 years on the internet.

Oh yea 1 more thing it's never gotten personal with any of y'all regardless...

hey Tex I still don't get all you guys hanging here-even though I was told the reason is the Pats boards are lame.Who knows I never once went to one in over 10 years on the internet.

you dont need to apologise to Tx... believe me... he will just what you say and twist it all around... sure he is acting like a good sport now... but just watch your back!

you dont need to apologise to Tx... believe me... he will just what you say and twist it all around... sure he is acting like a good sport now... but just watch your back!

Archived