Whiskey

drago

if i don't get 6 Whiskey Dews in me by about 9 i am going to come to this board and spray some mind bulletts...i'm thinking i'll wound about 10. Be ready to duck, because i'm ready to snap.

here's to drinking. I wish you all luck if those are you goals on the weekend.

Oh man I had a really really really bad experience with whiskey around Halloween. Haven't been able to drink it since, or think about it without wanting to puke for that matter.

i had an ex come over to my house (before we actually dated) and she was just plowed on Ameretto. she freakin smelled like hell, i haven't been able to go near that drink since...i dind't even drink any that night. god that was sick.

you gotta get over your whiskey problem, you can't go through life without whiskey amigo. come on, you can do it.

Last night... Red Wine.. tomorrow night most likely more White Wine.. tonight... WATER!

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

I love how wine feels so tame going down, not to mention you feel rather luxerious compared to drinking beer. Then the AM rolls around and you are holding on to your temples for dear life.

this is sort of funny. my friend chris and i hit the bars last night, since i wasn't really drunk i talked to some girls on his behalf, the ended up shooting us down, can't say i care, and chris could not stop blaming for this. what a d!ck, without me he wouldn't have even talked to them, yet he told about 8 people last night that i F'ed up his night. what a bum.

I love how wine feels so tame going down, not to mention you feel rather luxerious compared to drinking beer. Then the AM rolls around and you are holding on to your temples for dear life.

this is sort of funny. my friend chris and i hit the bars last night, since i wasn't really drunk i talked to some girls on his behalf, the ended up shooting us down, can't say i care, and chris could not stop blaming for this. what a d!ck, without me he wouldn't have even talked to them, yet he told about 8 people last night that i F'ed up his night. what a bum.

Agreed... the first few glasses of wine are great... maybe three... but after that I just can't taste it anymore! The next day well... it hits ya. :1cry:

If it's not obvious, your friend is just blaming you for his deficiency... it's easier to blame someone else then to think it was you that just couldn't cut it. Well... let him approach these girls himself... gotta say, a girl is more impressed if you just approach her yourself then to have your buddy make the move on your behalf. It's cute if you are 16, but just juvenile. Sorry!

Agreed... the first few glasses of wine are great... maybe three... but after that I just can't taste it anymore! The next day well... it hits ya. :1cry:

If it's not obvious, your friend is just blaming you for his deficiency... it's easier to blame someone else then to think it was you that just couldn't cut it. Well... let him approach these girls himself... gotta say, a girl is more impressed if you just approach her yourself then to have your buddy make the move on your behalf. It's cute if you are 16, but just juvenile. Sorry!

i'll pass on the words of wisdom. i was thinking the same thing, i tell ya, it makes for a more interesting night though. so i can't say i mind taking blame.

good luck with your wine. :)

You jerk you **** blocked him! :lol:

You jerk you **** blocked him! :lol:

i wish i had a second opinion on this one lol. he was just flippin out...

'drago, you f()cked it up, i had her! she was coming home with me, but you couldn't get her friend! you f()cked it up!"

'ok chris, yeah, got it, sorry buddy...ok yeah...cool chris, way to go, you really had her"

lmao

:fighting0050:

i wish i had a second opinion on this one lol. he was just flippin out...

'drago, you f()cked it up, i had her! she was coming home with me, but you couldn't get her friend! you f()cked it up!"

'ok chris, yeah, got it, sorry buddy...ok yeah...cool chris, way to go, you really had her"

lmao

:fighting0050:

Gotta love those friends...

Jerks.

Whiskey, Bourbon, Rye, blends....all acquired tastes. I'd rather eat mothballs, but that's just me. :bag:

if you are going to drink them straight they are aquired. Maybe i'm just a sissy, but i mix all the liquors i drink.

BTW, i got a flask from a wedding i was in and since i can't drink liquor straight, i put in quarter sweet and sour mix with some so-so vodka. turned out pretty good, it was still strong, but made for a good night a few weeks ago.

For the record. i had about 3 or 4 whiskey dews on friday, and it totally drained me for the rest of the weekend. This can mean one of a couple things...

i'm getting older and can't recover as quickly...

i'm a friggen light weight and need to get back on the wagon...

anyone who mixes whiskey with moutain dew doesn't deserve to brink whiskey. speaking of wine: my top bang-for-the-buck bottle right now is Bogle-petite syrah. like $10 a bottle and it's phenomenal. check it out. sj's not a big wine guy but we downed 2 bottles at a little italian place around the corner when he was up here with my mom.

anyone who mixes whiskey with moutain dew doesn't deserve to brink whiskey. speaking of wine: my top bang-for-the-buck bottle right now is Bogle-petite syrah. like $10 a bottle and it's phenomenal. check it out. sj's not a big wine guy but we downed 2 bottles at a little italian place around the corner when he was up here with my mom.

Oh give me a break, you haven't tried it, and i'm cheap as hell. It tastes like a whiskey sour and it makes me happy. sooooo happy.

how much is in that 10 dollar bottle? i generally buy the really cheap pink stuff that is in the huge bottle, cause i'm classy.

Oh give me a break, you haven't tried it, and i'm cheap as hell. It tastes like a whiskey sour and it makes me happy. sooooo happy.

how much is in that 10 dollar bottle? i generally buy the really cheap pink stuff that is in the huge bottle, cause i'm classy.

750ml-- next time you're on a date, pick up a bottle. even for people who think they don't like red, this could change your mind.

750ml-- next time you're on a date, pick up a bottle. even for people who think they don't like red, this could change your mind.

fair enough, i'll have to remember the thread cause i won't remember the name brand. I actually need to start thinking of vegitarian things to cook, the lady is close to being a vegan (spell?), so i have to start expanding from steak and burgers.

Archived