Question About I-Pods?????

GET 2 WORK HEWA

You obviously don't workout 124.

I use my ipod religiously. Especially with the crap they call music at my gym. BEST MONEY EVER SPENT.

No, I don't waste my time working out, what the hell is the point? I'd rather live to 60 happy then to 80 worrying about what my calories are.

No, I don't waste my time working out, what the hell is the point? I'd rather live to 60 happy then to 80 worrying about what my calories are.

FATTY ALERT FATTY ALERT BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

so far what i know about you is that you are a heavy set male with a casual interest in music

I am going to purchase an I-Pod, i know i can put songs from my cd's onto I-Pod, but can I put songs that i have downloaded on my computer onto my I-Pod??? Thanks in advance for all answers.

dont bother buying an ipod

My daughter loves MY ipod.... but more importantly...what is this tech crap doing in MY lounge??? :lol:

There is no longer a tech forum. The lounge is now home to EVERYTHING not related to a sport.

There is no longer a tech forum. The lounge is now home to EVERYTHING not related to a sport.

OY vey!! dont you think i should have Mod powers in the lounge only...it would be only right! :lol: i need to be able to keep this place from becoming the garbage heap you are making it :lol:

The bottom line is this: The ipod is one of the greatest inventions known to man. It is up there with the wheel, tv and penicillin. I spend a lot of time on planes and the journey goes by much quicker listening to tunes that I personally selected.

i love my ipod... but i often have it on random shuffle and there are times when i hear a song out of order of the album it came from and it is odd... i do believe there are some albums or sides of albums that should be listened to in their entirety... example 2nd side... abbey road.... for those types ...i need to take it off suffle.. ;)

FATTY ALERT FATTY ALERT BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

so far what i know about you is that you are a heavy set male with a casual interest in music

Come say something like that to my ******* face instead over the internet a$$hole. I don't give a sh*t how old your ass is, I'll take you down and I'll use whatever I need to to do it.

Come say something like that to my farging face instead over the internet a$$hole. I don't give a Sh#t how old your a$$ is, I'll take you down and I'll use whatever I need to to do it.

oh my a tough guy. sorry ladies man, i didnt mean to upset you. I am fatty as well, only difference is that i have SHAME and i wouldnt put down anyone who is diciplined enough to work out regularly.

one day we can meet and we can brawl, only when our bellies meet up, i hope there is enough room to hit each other because our arms might be too short. maye we should just bring our pistols and have a classic duel. when i shoot you, verde girl can suck the ice cream out of your wound

The bottom line is this: The ipod is one of the greatest inventions known to man. It is up there with the wheel, tv and penicillin. I spend a lot of time on planes and the journey goes by much quicker listening to tunes that I personally selected.

the ipod is the greatest invention since the wireless router

Archived