Coach Mangini makes the cut for SI.com "Best Brains in Sports"

JV51

Anyone else wanna spike this one or should I?

:lol:

Oh please, you're just buying time to try to come up with something good - otherwise you would have posted that spike already. ;)

Plus - this place is boring as hell this morning. That's why I gave you all a Pennington Floater. You know it's slow when the biggest news of the day is about horny rabbits shutting down an airport in Italy and Bob is proclaiming his man-love for JetMoses.:P

Plus - this place is boring as hell this morning. That's why I gave you all a Pennington Floater. :; You know it's slow when the biggest news of the day is about horny rabbits shutting down an airport in Italy and Bob is proclaiming his man-love for JetMoses.:P

Indeed...I don't know which one disappoints me more!

How does one season as head coach get you on this list. All of the other coaches on the list have far more time in the ranks than Mangni. I think it is way to early to tell, one 10-6 record with an easy schedule imo is not worthy of such lofty priase.

I threw the list out after seeing Barkley on it.

Yes - they were smart to leave him at the end or nobody would have read the article.

I think Chas is far from a dum dum - but he's further away from being one of the sharpies.

Yea theo epstein was kind of weird to see..being the fact that he has never done anything amazing or headline worthy

Except put together the team that won the World Series for the first time in 86 years.

Other than that, you mean?

Archived