Where the BATS at?

nj meadowlands

Barton is right about Duncan.

Saw him the other night against the Charlotte Knights he can hit. Reminds me of Richie Sexson. He is gonna whiff but when he hits the ball it stays hit.

Who knows. Maybe he gives you a little Shane Spencer.

The Yanks apparently have been reading the newspaper a little too much lately. With all the talk of how they are gonna score 20 runs a game in Colorado it looks like they forgot to bring their bats.

2 runs in 2 games is a friggin disgrace anyway you cut it.

This team is a joke. A complete f'n joke.

Its beyond PATHETIC to let acouple of junkerballer 87 mph fastball pitchers limit us to 2 runs in 2 f##king games. Unbelievably pathetic.

Damon needs to go on the DL and stfu about his ribs already. We need to make a serious move with this team and to be frank, I am dissapointed alittle in Pettitte for not shutting down the door on the rockies after we got him a lead.

The Waffler.:P

Yeah but he's been filthy this year. Is he a righty or a lefty?

He's a righty 80 and has looked very good this year. Yanks were 2-2 in games he started last year and he used to give the Sox fits at times as well.

Yanks bats are due though. Rockies have a nice team if they could somehow add a legite ACE.

Holiday-Atkins and Hawpe are as bright a young trio as anyone despite no publicity.

He's a righty 80 and has looked very good this year. Yanks were 2-2 in games he started last year and he used to give the Sox fits at times as well.

Yanks bats are due though. Rockies have a nice team if they could somehow add a legite ACE.

Holiday-Atkins and Hawpe are as bright a young trio as anyone despite no publicity.

GS, isn't it ridiculous I didn't know Lopez's handedness? I should be flogged,.

Hahahahahahaahahaahahahhahahaha

You are a complete moron.

Why hasn't this clown taken another 30 day seat yet?

You know, we also give out 30 day timeouts for calling people dumbasses and morons.

Thor I like it better when you deal with me with the chains and whips

:shutit:

I know you do, but you know better than that. The powers that be are about to take this stuff much more seriously.

So please knock it off.

Archived