ESPN rates CHAd as 12th Best QB

Kentucky Jet

So I guess the attack plan is still being formulated?

Semper Fi.

The attack plan is already finished. Now we're just putting the finishing touches on the helicopter and control set.

Here's a pic of me and my little bro Jason working on the helicopter for operation [Chopper Chad].

ChopperChad.jpg

It should be done in a few days. Hopefully it doesnt fail like the rocket plan we had aka [Arm Rocket Chad].

Chad better watch out.

Chad is going down come training camp. :shock:

Tell me, is it really possible to be a troll against your own team? It seems the answer is yes. Now that isn't meant as a personal attack (not my thing), but Holy Hell, I've seen bitter old men be far less grumpy about the team than you. It's like a broken record. But we already know that know that know that know that know that know that....;)

the big difference between some of us and you barton and I mean no offense here is WE HAVE NO FRIGGING PERSONAL AGENDAS-WE want whatever and WHOever is best for the Jets TEAM-if it's Chad then we're ALL for Chad if it's gonna be Clemens then great we're all for him too-but the sad truth is this;he can't beat Chad out and there is some doubt that he'll even beat out Oakland's 3rd stringer from last year...We all WANT him to be the next QB-when he EARNS IT and only then

POTW Nomination !! :good: What a great post. You hit the nail on the head. As long as Chad is the starting QB we will root for him to be successful. If Clemens beats him out then we'll root for him. WE ARE JETS FANS ABOVE ALL ELSE. There is no man love for Chad. It's NOT a personal thing. Rooting for Chad to screw up just to prove you are right is just plain juvenile. Some of these posters need to grow up and see the big picture here.

The attack plan is already finished. Now we're just putting the finishing touches on the helicopter and control set.

Here's a pic of me and my little bro Jason working on the helicopter for operation [Chopper Chad].

It should be done in a few days. Hopefully it doesnt fail like the rocket plan we had aka [Arm Rocket Chad].

Chad better watch out.

Hopefully you are kidding with all this "Chad's going down garbage". Then again maybe, like the kid in the picture ,you are actually 12 years old. You act like it at times Barton.

Hopefully you are kidding with all this "Chad's going down garbage". Then again maybe, like the kid in the picture ,you are actually 12 years old. You act like it at times Barton.

You think this is a joke??? Do you!??

Here's another pic of me and my bro tweaking the tail rotor blades alittle.

ChopperChad2.jpg

Like I said, come traing camp Chad is going down.

BTW, I am the one on the right. Thats my little brother on the left.

You think this is a joke??? Do you!??

Here's another pic of me and my bro tweaking the tail rotor blades alittle.

ChopperChad2.jpg

Like I said, come traing camp Chad is going down.

BTW, I am the one on the right. Thats my little brother on the left.

I know you think this whole helicopter thing is funny, but you're coming off like a pathetic joke of a person with an unhealthy obsession with a person who doesn't know or care who you are.

I know you think this whole helicopter thing is funny, but you're coming off like a pathetic joke of a person with an unhealthy obsession with a person who doesn't know or care who you are.

Great advise MJ. Let's pray the kid is listening.

Remember the old rocket idea I had where I planned on flying a self rocket into chads right shoulder?

Here's a pic of me testing it out.

ArmRocketChad.jpg

I didnt get very far with this bad boy, but for a brief instance I was in-flight.

Great advise MJ. Let's pray the kid is listening.

He seems like a lost cause at this point. I can't remember the last time he made a post in the Jets/NFL section here that wasn't about Chad in some way. I was 16 myself not too long ago but I certainly didn't act like he is.

He seems like a lost cause at this point. I can't remember the last time he made a post in the Jets/NFL section here that wasn't about Chad in some way. I was 16 myself not too long ago but I certainly didn't act like he is.

Yup , the term lost cause game to my mind too. Let's just hope the little jerkoff eventually DOES grow up.

He seems like a lost cause at this point. I can't remember the last time he made a post in the Jets/NFL section here that wasn't about Chad in some way.

I was 16 myself not too long ago but I certainly didn't act like he is.

The only lose cause here is Chad, my friend. Chad is the enemy, he must be destroyed.

Here's a cool pic of the choppers inside. (check out my sweet bike in the background)

ChopperChad3.jpg

I was trying to get a mini-Jet instead of a helicopter, but there werent any at the store big enough.

Not to mention the visual I had of the helicopter cutting right thru chads shoulder like a hot knife through butter was just too much

to pass up. I had to change my bed sheets in the morning after that.

PS: (check out my sweet bike in the background)

The only lose cause here is Chad, my friend. Chad is the enemy, he must be destroyed.

Here's a cool pic of the choppers inside. (check out my sweet bike in the background)

ChopperChad3.jpg

I was trying to get a mini-Jet instead of a helicopter, but there werent any at the store big enough.

Not to mention the visual I had of the helicopter cutting right thru chads shoulder like a hot knife through butter was just too much

to pass up. I had to change my bed sheets in the morning after that.

PS: (check out my sweet bike in the background)

You're seriously one ****ed up little kid. That's really all I can think of saying to all of this ****.

Dude......there is NO BACKING DOWN NOW!!! Meet me by the monkey bars, punk!! Or I'll tell everyone you're chickin!

Bring it BEYAAATCH.

ROTFL..judging by your picture I'd be able to hurt you by accident. No thanks.

At least you didn't call me chicken. That would have really hurt my feelings.

Barton is a perfect example of why child abuse isn't just acceptable in certain cases, it's practically required.

ROTFL..judging by your picture I'd be able to hurt you by accident. No thanks.

At least you didn't call me chicken. That would have really hurt my feelings.

Barton is a perfect example of why child abuse isn't just acceptable in certain cases, it's practically required.

I'm taking karate right now, and I'm a PURPLE belt! I'd whoop you!!

Seriously though. You're not very smart are you?

I cant believe you, masonjet and others actually believe that:

1. I was being serious with this whole helicopter thing

2. Those were actual pictures of me and my brother.

I mean, how dumb can you guys be? :lol:

Considering all of the anti-Chad rants you've made in the past, it was believable. Maybe if it was actually funny, instead of being so pathetically sad it would have been harder to fall for it. I mean, you have to be ****ed up anyway to even make a joke like that. It was a pretty pathetic attempt at humor.

Now you know how I feel about you chad lovers.

You morons actually believed all this too! :lol:

I cant believe you, masonjet and others actually believe that:

1. I was being serious with this whole helicopter thing

2. Those were actual pictures of me and my brother.

I mean, how dumb can you guys be? :lol:

I didn't think you were serious, that's why I said "I know you think you're being funny."

I don't think you're the one who should be questioning others intelligence.

Archived