20,000 Posts

Smizzy

I'm not angry. Just send me a total & the paypal address.

So Smizzy takes this joke to the next level. I get a paypal for $400 with a message that says f*ck you fatso. Here is your money.

I try to paypal it back to him and he canceled the account it came from so I couldn't.

WOW. I guess the joke is on me to the tune of $400. (Minus paypal fees). Sweet. Thanks Smizzy. Technically I should be thanking Thor I guess.

Smizzy is pissed but I have $400!!! Nice. The tickets didn't cost anywhere near that much.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Smizzy!

Disclaimer: poor guy, he starts a ''look at me thread'' and gets blindsided by Max and his hired henchman Thor (who has become quite the suck up recently since his name started appearing in the Moderator group on the bottom right of the page)

Please Pm me your Paypal address or is it still Ilovecheesesteaksat8am@chubbyalbinohairlessmen.com ??

So Smizzy takes this joke to the next level. I get a paypal for $400 with a message that says f*ck you fatso. Here is your money.

I try to paypal it back to him and he canceled the account it came from so I couldn't.

WOW. I guess the joke is on me to the tune of $400. (Minus paypal fees). Sweet. Thanks Smizzy. Technically I should be thanking Thor I guess.

Smizzy is pissed but I have $400!!! Nice. The tickets didn't cost anywhere near that much.

You little girls.

:gfight:

And what's up with this cheese steaks at 8am garbage? You didn't get to the game until 11am! :deshade:

You little girls.

And what's up with this cheese steaks at 8am garbage? You didn't get to the game until 11am! :deshade:

Phil brought his utility belt to the game. He had cheese steaks in it. So 8am is a slight exaggeration.

You little girls.

Phil brought his utility belt to the game. He had cheese steaks in it. So 8am is a slight exaggeration.

I know we get to the game at 11am and Smizzy is like bro you have to buy me food. He says look at me I am starving. I didn't know what to say. He really put me on the spot. I tried to be positive so I mentioned that he did seem to have a few less chins then I remembered him having.

He had a magic marker and started to write -- will work for food on a piece of cardboard. I felt bad and just bought him some cracker jacks and a cheese steak.

I know we get to the game at 11am and Smizzy is like bro you have to buy me food. He says look at me I am starving. I didn't know what to say. He really put me on the spot. I tried to be positive so I mentioned that he did seem to have a few less chins then I remembered him having.

He had a magic marker and started to write -- will work for food on a piece of cardboard. I felt bad and just bought him some cracker jacks and a cheese steak.

I think that was the first time I was ever force fed.

Congrats Smizzy!

Disclaimer: poor guy, he starts a ''look at me thread'' and gets blindsided by Max and his hired henchman Thor (who has become quite the suck up recently since his name started appearing in the Moderator group on the bottom right of the page)

Don't make me neg rep you into oblivion.

You owe me $200, fatso.

Actually...It was $200 for the tickets and $200 in Child Support :deshade:

Archived