20,000 Posts

Smizzy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like baby food.

Does the girl in the picture like baby food? Judging by the age difference it looks like that is what she will be feeding you by the time she turns 40. Wow I hope she is strong, she is going to be wheeling you around for a LONG time Pops.

Does the girl in the picture like baby food? Judging by the age difference it looks like that is what she will be feeding you by the time she turns 40. Wow I hope she is strong, she is going to be wheeling you around for a LONG time Pops.

I'm sure she'll just knock me off when it gets to that point.

Can't we blame Smizzy for post count boosting for the final 3 posts?

I mean...he rarely has anything great to add anyways, but 3, 2, 1? That's just begging for a Mod to step in and take those posts away. I say get rid of all his posts that meant nothing or added very little. I think he would be somewhere around 76-77. I mean he had to have a quality response to MILF's or something in the past 2+ years.

JK Smizzy, congrats on the honor of most dedicated/needs a hobby JN poster.

For the record I did suggest that Thor's girlfriend was a hooker. In hindsight that wasn't my proudest moment. But how else do you explain it? His sparkling personality I guess.

You're a hooker!!

Can't we blame Smizzy for post count boosting for the final 3 posts?

I mean...he rarely has anything great to add anyways, but 3, 2, 1? That's just begging for a Mod to step in and take those posts away. I say get rid of all his posts that meant nothing or added very little. I think he would be somewhere around 76-77. I mean he had to have a quality response to MILF's or something in the past 2+ years.

JK Smizzy, congrats on the honor of most dedicated/needs a hobby JN poster.

JN IS my hobby.

Archived