The Official DWC is Back before Training camp

I'm not holding out. I'm down for the superbowl ride.

From Training Camp, Pre-season, Playoffs, and all the way to the SB...

I can't believe you just started a thread about yourself.

Are you using the regular bong or bringing out the 6 footer tonight?

Guys what you do in your own time is none of my business. But just so we are clear all this drug talk is not welcome here. Do want you want, just don't make me read about it.

I am old and uptight. That's just the way it is.

Guys what you do in your own time is none of my business. But just so we are clear all this drug talk is not welcome here. Do want you want, just don't make me read about it.

JetNation Site Rules

The rules here are simple:

1. Post your sports topics in the appropriate sports forum.

2. If your thread is off-topic then it goes in the Lounge. No exceptions. The NFL Talk\Jets forum is for football talk only.

3. No pictures containing nudity may be posted. Any nude pictures that you feel like sharing should be emailed to: smizzy@jetnation.com. If your nude picture contains leather please cc: thegunofbavaria@jetnation.com

4. Political Discussions are forbidden. Same goes for talk about religion. Why? Because these conversations don

If you call "WEED" Drug talk, I would hate what you would have to say about... Coke, Crack... You know drugs that take chemicals to make... Those are drugs in my eyes. But this is your site, I respect that. No more weed talk from me.

If you call "WEED" Drug talk, I would hate what you would have to say about... Coke, Crack... You know drugs that take chemicals to make... Those are drugs in my eyes. But this is your site, I respect that. No more weed talk from me.

:rl:

Do you call water, water?

I am uptight. I am very boring. I do not admit these things. I am not perfect but the drug thing I just never got. So rather than have me lecture everyone like I am inclined to do it is probably best if we don't go there at all.

Just be happy you don't have to hang out with me in real life. What a snoozefest that would be!

:rl:

Do you call water, water?

There are different kinds of waters... You know water out the sink, water in a bottle, water in a lake, water in a pond, water is the sea... Some are good for you, some can be harmfull... My "WATER" that I "Drink" Everday is not water out the sink, water out the pond or lake, my water is pure water that is not Harmfull

There are different kinds of waters... You know water out the sink, water in a bottle, water in a lake, water in a pond, water is the sea... Some are good for you, some can be harmfull... My "WATER" that I "Drink" Everday is not water out the sink, water out the pond or lake, my water is pure water that is not Harmfull

Bro if I catch you drinking salt water I am going to be pissed. We have been over this before, that stuff is bad for you. lol.

thumbnail-448

Archived