who will be the starting LG?

TNJet

I think if Kendall gets the boot we should consider Adrian Jones at LG.He could possibly be a good guard.I think its just his lateral quickness that he fails on anyway,thats why he is so average at T.He just cant handle the speed on the edge.Jones starting would give us a very young oline to grow with for many years to come,then especially in a couple yrs when Bender takes Clements spot.Guard may be a good fit.I also like what I'm hearing about Adrien Clark from Philly.Thoughts on Jones at LG?:confused:

All depends. IF Pete is given his money, then obviously he is the guy. If not, who knows if he reports or not, plans to hold out until Week 10 or what have you. I honestly believe at the end of August / beginning of September, Kendall will be let go or traded for a late 2nd day draft pick and Adrien Clarke will begin the '07 season with his 350lb frame, helping D'Brickashawn man the left side of the line.

I hope Clarke beats out Kendall regardless...

it's funny how the only people who believe there is a chance of that happening are on Jets message boards.

around Jets boards, Clarke is the 2nd coming of John Hannah

but everyone else in the Nation sees Adrien Clarke for what he really is: an underachieving, lazy player who was unemployed for all of 2006 rehabing from a back surgery.

a player that was so impressive for the Eagles as a starter they cut him and drafted Scott Young and Max Jean Gilles.

realistically, Wade Smith has a better shot at playing guard than Adrien Clarke, JMO.

Oh so that's what happened to MJ Gilles. I was just wondering about that.

I think Tangini hate Jones, he's just not a smart guy, and he doesn't work hard enough. I honestly think he is probably gonna get cut or traded before Kendall.

it's funny how the only people who believe there is a chance of that happening are on Jets message boards.

but everyone else in the Nation sees Adrien Clarke for what he really is: an underachieving, lazy player who was unemployed for all of 2006 rehabing from a back surgery.

a player that was so impressive for the Eagles as a starter they cut him and drafted Scott Young and Max Jean Gilles.

realistically, Wade Smith has a better shot at playing guard than Adrien Clarke, JMO.

Same ole bit! The guy was injured and then cut. he was pretty good for the EAGLES. You have always been against CLARKE and still are apparently! Guive the guy a chance. I like Smith too but AJ is simply too small and weak for oG! We need a raodgrader! No more for Kendall! he has a valid contract. Either he honors it or goes!

I have heard that Jean Gilles is kind of a slacker, too.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say the starting left guard will be Pete Kendall

I'm gonna share that limb with you.

speaking of Max Jean Gilles...anyone remeber in last seasons pre season game against Philly how he was then trying do bully our then rookie DT Titus Adams from Nebraska and Titus just got pissed off and threw his fat @ss about 10 yards to the right of him after the whistle had been blown for like 6 seconds? lol! thats when I actually thought Adams could make it he definately has some strength when you can throw Gilles' lard 355 lb butt around like that.

Archived